Nineteen

"Jimin-ah! Are you already awake?!"

Taehyung screamed his lungs out in the huge mansion just to make sure that Jimin would hear him. He had just arrived there and was ready to pick his bestfriend to a meeting.

"Morning Taehyung-ssi." Lee bowed to him and he just bowed back and smiled at the guy.

He walked to upstairs and went straight to Jimin's room while whistling a song.

"Jimin-ah?" he called out as soon as the door was opened. His eyes immediately caught his bestfriend who was already ready in suits and the boy seem a bit more prepared than usual.

"Bro? Why are you up so early?"

Jimin focused on making his tie to look neat, ignoring his bestfriend's question. Not even bothered to answer it.

Taehyung entered the room and simply plopped himself on the big comfy bed, letting out a deep groaned in satisfied.

"Yah, I swear you need to buy me this one. I would never wake up from my dreams if I sleep on this bed."

Jimin scoffed, "That's why I didn't buy it for you." He walked into his walk-in-closet and took a pair of shiny shoes together with a maroon suit that was done ironed by one of his maids. "Tae, I'm going to somewhere else. I promised I'll attend the meeting on time."

With the said, Taehyung abruptly sat up from the bed. "WHAT?!" His eyes widened in panic. "No! You can't. Park Jimin, do you hear yourself? On time?!"

"Yeah, I'm not deaf." He answered while putting on his shoes.

"Listen, this is not the first time that you promise things like this. You'll end up arrive late again. Believe me or not, Jesus on my side. I fucking refused to let you go."

"Suits yourself. LEE!" Jimin shouted strictly and soon the door of his room opened.

"Master."

"Start the car."

"Jimin!" Taehyung whined in frustrated. "Stop being stubborn—"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Jimin looked at the latter with a death glare. He gritted his teeth in anger and stared at the boy for long enough which makes Taehyung to purse his lips together and looked down to the floor in fear.

"M-Master?" Lee called him and he shot a quick gaze at the guy.

"What?" coldly he asked.

"Which car?"

"Lambo."

"Noted. Excuse me."

Jimin went to his collection of colognes which was arranged in a glass board and opened it up to take out one of them to wear it, ignoring Taehyung who was still stood silently at the exact same place.

Jimin sprayed the cologne onto his neck and wrist while at the same time threw a sharp glance towards Taehyung through the reflection on the glass mirror. He found that the boy was pouting a little.

He put everything back on their places and swiftly grabbed his wallet and phone in his hand, still ignored the presence of his bestfriend but then without he could walk out from the room; Taehyung had stopped him softly.

"Jimin-ah..."

He turned around and looked at the pouting boy silently.

"Are you m-mad at me?" he asked before slowly raised his head up to look at Jimin's sharp eyes.

Jimin just remained a poker face and sighed shortly. "I'm sorry. Promise this time I won't be late. Make sure everyone's ready when the time I'm arriving." He stated with a deep and cold voice and received a quick reply from the latter.