Forty

Jungkook drove the car madly towards his parents cafe with the feeling of guilty was pumping inside his chest. He knew he shouldn't have go there alone without Jimin and clearly Jimin didn't give him a yes to go.

But actually, he had his reason.

And the reason was; Jiwon.

It was a mistake for him to bring Jiwon at the first place. Now, he knew that both of them were in danger.

He eyed the guy who was following him since before behind his car at the side mirror and groaned deeply in irritated.

He wanted to drive straight to the mansion but he didn't want that fucking guy to know where was he staying. So he decided to go to his parents cafe and asked them to take care of Jiwon.

Ofcourse he was scared, but he had no other ways to protect Jiwon from danger.

After few minutes driving, he had finally arrived at Jeon's cafe and immediately saw his parents who were both busy serving the customers. He was looking at them for quite long, didn't even realize that the time was moving cause he misses them so much.

It's been a long time that he had ever seen them and that was why he couldn't even take his eyes off from the two old people just for a second.

"Mommy?" Jiwon cluelessly broke the silence. "Where are we?"

Jungkook quickly looked at the back and saw his son who was looking at him cutely with big eyes in question.

He then replied the baby with a soft smile, "Baby, we're going to meet your Halmeoni and Harabeoji."

[Halmeoni = Grandmother]
[Harabeoji = Grandfather]

"Um? Halmeoni? Harabeoji?"

"Yes baby. Aren't you excited?"

"But Jiwon has them? Grandparents?" the kid asked confused which caused Jungkook to feel sad to hear it.

He nodded his head with a sad smile, "Yeah honey. You do."

"Mommy? Are you okay? Mommy look sad."

"Huh? No, I'm fine Wonnie~"

"Really?"

"Yes bunny. Okay, let's go and meet them! As soon as we entered the cafe, you should go and hug them okay?"

"Which one is Halmeoni and Harabeoji Mommy? Jiwon doesn't know..." the baby frowned.

Jungkook smiled at his son before unbuckled his seatbelt and get off from the car. As soon as he stepped out, he immediately got to sense the presence of the guy again and he pretended like he didn't know for now.

He walked to the other side, where his son was at and gently opened the door to take his son out from the car and lifted the baby up in his arms.

"See that woman in a red blouse?" asked Jungkook towards his son while pointing his fingers straight to Mrs.Jeon through the glass of the cafe.

Jiwon nodded his head. "Yes! Is that my Halmeoni?"

"Yes baby and the old man beside her is your Harabeoji. Get it?"

"Okay!"

"You ready?"

"Jiwon is so excited!~"

Jungkook smiled before slowly walked towards the entrance of the cafe with his heavy heart and scared feelings of getting lost in his emotions again.

But he strength himself to face them, believing in what Yugyeom had told him before and without hesitation, he pushed the door of the cafe and stepped inside it with eyes already fixed on his both beloved parents.