Twenty-Seven

Today, the morning sky was nothing at all. It's like a child began to draw on it with a pencil and then erased it cleanly. The road was empty, only Taehyung's car were being drove to fulfill the silence of the road.

Jimin was staring at the sky through the window's car with his swollen, red and puffy eyes which was caused by the cries he did yesterday night. He was having a blank face, but only one expression that everyone could write it on paper to describe his feelings when they saw Jimin for the first look.

Sadness.

Jimin was having a struggle in his heart, he was struggling to accept the fact that he had lost his father. Although he wasn't that close with the older because his father used to be very strict since he was a kid, but deeply he knew that his father loves him so freaking much.

And he understand his father that the older really had no idea how to show loves towards his sons and Jimin accepted the flaw with no complain. Not like it was a big deal for him.

He was sad and very upset. He once had a talk with his father about him getting married. The older seem very excited to talk about being to have a grandchild and forced Jimin to get married sooner before he'll be gone.

But Jimin just warned him angrily as not to say anything again about the death and Jimin insisted his father that no matter what happened, his father needs to witness him getting married with whoever are fated to be with him.

And today, on the good weather for everyone else but not for him; he was on the way to his father's funeral.

He sniffled lightly as he was still having a runny nose since yesterday. He brought his hand up to massage his temple and closed his burn eyes with a clutched jaw.

Yesterday, when Jungkook was trapping him with questions about what had happened between him and his mother, he was so damn tired to explain and start to open up about his traumatic past.

He just whined lowly and snuggled even closer to Jungkook's chest, wrapping his strong arm tightly around the younger's body and closed his eyes to sleep and rest which Jungkook didn't pushed him to tell the truth. He was glad that Jungkook didn't forced him on that night and it makes him to love the boy even more.

In the quite car, Jimin suddenly broke into a light cough and it has drove Taehyung's eyes to look at him immediately through the rear-view mirror. Taehyung sighed at the sight of his bestfriend's state.

Actually, he didn't want to bring the poor boy to the funeral as he knew that something bad will happened since Jimin's stepmother will be there too and obviously won't even let Jimin to come closer to the funeral. Taehyung knew about Jimin's dark past and he had never ever opened his mouth to talk about it to anyone or including Jimin.

He hates it to see Jimin was in this kinda of worst state. He sighed again before cleared his throat to have a small talk with his bestfriend.

"Relax Jimin. Don't torture yourself to hold your cries on the inside. We still have times. Let it out."

"I'm tired of crying... nothing's change even if I cry out bloods."

"That's not what I mean Jimin. You can't be too stressful. It will effect your poor brain and you know it too, it's still on the progress to get better. Don't think too much."

"I'm not thinking. I'm just staring at my Dad in my head." Jimin replied flatly without even blink his sad eyes and looked away from the window.

Taehyung sighed and had his eyes to be watery a little. He knew, Jimin was truly broken at the time.