FINAL ENDING

The wedding hall was now packed with many guests that were coming from Jimin's work place, the members and their families, Jungkook's parents' friends and many other guests to fill the large space. The hall today was looking more bright and expensive, the vibes of a wedding became heavy and it makes everyone couldn't hold their patience to see the grooms. 

All the guests were also beautiful and looks attractive. The man was looking manly with suits while the girl was looking feminine with a dress, following the theme of the wedding.

The groomsmen which were Taehyung, Hosoek, Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi were perfectly in blue suits that has a same pattern which were different than the other guests. They were all so excited, having the vibes of wanting to get married has become bigger than ever inside each one of them.

Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin were now at the groom's room as trying to calm the groom, Jeon Jungkook while the boy was doing touch-ups. Yoongi wasn't there because he was in charged to look after Jiwon and he gladly accepted it happily as he didn't have to do any other thing.

And Taehyung was busy helping his best friend, Jimin to calm down as well at the other room.

"Okay Jungkook, I need you to breathe and relax. Can you do it?" Hoseok asked while massaging the boy's shoulders from behind.

"I can breathe," Jungkook said to Hoseok. "It's okay, I think I'm just a bit nervous."

"That is why I told you to breathe. Slowly and deep, then exhaled loudly."

"Yah, Jungkook-ah." Seokjin interrupted."I think you'll fall in love even madly at Jimin today."

Jungkook looked at the elder through the reflection of the mirror. "You mean?"

Namjoon walked closer to the younger and tapped the boy's shoulder twice, "He looks different today."

"What? Yah, what do you guys talking about?"

The three of them just stuck their tongues all together at Jungkook and smiled foolishly at each other while Jungkook just glaring at them deadly in annoyed. 

While waiting for the grooms, the employers in Park's company, Jungkook's parents and his friends were all taking their turn to speak and talk on the stage about the memories with the grooms and it helps the grooms to have more time to prepare themselves.  

The places and seats were now crowded with people and not even a seat were empty after almost the time to welcome the grooms. The guests were busily talking to each other until the door of the wedding's entrance wide opened and drew all human's eyes to look at it right away.

Taehyung, Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi together with Jiwon in his arms started to walk in and lining up at the front of the chairs all the way for welcoming the groom. Jimin entered the hall with a nervous smile plastered forcedly on his face and walked confidently to the stage for their wedding ceremony.

The hall immediately filled with the guests' squealing, cheering and also clapping at the manly and handsome groom walking in the middle of them straight away to the stage.

"Wah, mapsosa! Mr. Park really looks attractive with that new look." fangirling one of the employers to her friend and eyes were sparkly bright at his boss's appearance.

"Right? This is my first time seeing him in triple handsome then he usual be." agreed her friend.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Jeon was so proud at the moment as all her friends were also fangirling at how good looking her son-in-law is. It makes her have a wide brightest smile on her face and nodded her head confidently.