Forty-Three

"Mommy..."

"Mommy??"

"Mommy wake up..."

"Uh..." Jungkook groaned deeply at the disturbed voice and slowly opened his eyes to look at his surrounding which he only found his son, who was trying to wake him up.

"Oh? Baby...."

"Mommy wake up!" Jiwon shook Jungkook's hand once again before climbed up the bed and sat on Jungkook's body with a pouted. "Wake up~"

Jungkook growled between a deep chuckled and rubbed his eyes a little to get rid of the blurry visions before he pulled his son closer to him to hug which the kid gladly melted in his embrace and giggled lightly.

"Baby why are you up this early huh? It's a weekend. Let's sleep more okay? Mmhh Mommy is sleepy." Jungkook muttered with his husky voice.

Jiwon shook his head and quickly get himself out from Jungkook's arm. He sat on the bed and looked at Jungkook with big eyes in excitement and his pure smile.

"Mommy needs to wake up! We're going to somewhere!"

"Somewhere?" Jungkook's eyebrows were knitted together as in confusion. "What are you saying baby? Where are we going?"

"Up up! Daddy told me to wake Mommy up and get us ready to go somewhere!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Come on Mommy! Wake up! Wake up!"

By hearing the said, Jungkook already had his body sat on the bed and looked around the room with his half-awakened eyes. He looked everywhere to look for Jimin but seem not to find the man.

At the end, he asked his son. "Baby, where's Daddy?"

"Downstairs. Waiting for Jiwon and Mommy to get ready."

Jungkook remained silent for a moment as he was trying to process about what was his son had said seconds ago and it makes him to feel slightly happy. He was already hoping that Jimin will be back to be the old Jimin that he wanted and the one that he misses. He yawned widely and smiled at his son who was already running towards the bathroom in the room.

"Mommy!!! Let's go~" Jiwon whined and snapped him out, whining out loud at his Mom's day dreaming.

"Oh? Okay baby araso. I'm sorry." Jungkook chuckled lowly and shook his head at his son's excitement and already stood up from the bed and stretched his body out tightly. "Let's go!"

"Yes! Let's go!!"

-••••-

Well, the weather was nice to them on that day. It was a bright day but not too sunny and all were just perfectly fine and same goes to Jungkook's mood. He felt a bit happy to get Jimin's time to spend with after for days getting ignored like a stupid person.

In the car ride, Jimin was driving the car without say anything and had his eyes fixed only on the road. He was still cold towards Jungkook, and the younger didn't know why Jimin wanted to bring him and Jiwon to somewhere when they're not even in a great relationship on that time.

"Daddy?" Jiwon suddenly called for the elder, looking so excited while sitting on Jungkook's laps and playing with the iPad.

Jimin just hummed deeply while playing with his lips using his finger tips and took a quick glance towards Jiwon but that was when he realized it that Jungkook was looking at him which he quickly looked away to the front again.

"Where are we going Daddy?" asked Jiwon cutely and only received a short reply from his father.

"Secret baby."