Awkward

This is my first time writing on here so spare me lmao
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evans
POV: I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. The buzzing kept replaying and replaying. I rubbed my eyes and picked up my phone to check.

Nogla: yo when we gon play
Brian: when vanoss gets his arse up.
Nogla: wake upppp

H20Delirious has joined the chat

Delirious: OWLLLL WAKE UPPP
Brian: now he's here, great.
I put down my phone and rub my eyes once again. A group call pops up as the others join in. I sit up holding my phone and go up to my gaming chair and sit down. I join the call.
Brian: Finallyyyy..
Nogla: where the fuc were u man
delirious: hey guys.. hi vanoss
Delirious's voice sounded smooth and soft. Sure the others had a soft voice too but his couldn't compare. I smiled a bit hearing him chuckle softly at the others. We talked and talked for a while. Delirious was a mystery, to me and the group. He's never done an actual face reveal...But we know his real name is jonathan from one of his
q&as. I was usually the one who would call him Jon. The only person that actually knew what he looked like was cartoonz Aka Luke. I pondered in thought imagining what he would look like, he sounded like a soft person.. a cheerful person who would always laugh and giggle. His laughs were contagious to the others in our group. He makes me smile. I guess that's why I like him.

Nogla: VANOSS
Vanoss: huh? What's up
Brain: dude wtf r u doing, you up to playing games today or not?
I ran my fingers through my hair tiredly.

Vanoss: yeah, sure
In the middle of the game while We were waiting for Nogla to get back from using the restroom I noticed that Brian said something about him needing to go do something real quick. He soon left the call and the game, I got goosebumps..I was alone talking to Jon. My heart kept thumping and thumping. What should I say?!. "You..still there delirious?" I asked shyly. The silence lasted for a few seconds until he responded. "Yeah..jeez, nogla is taking his sweet time isn't he" He chuckled out, my heart went thumping again.

"Haha Yeah." Oh god someone kill me, what else was I supposed to say now? I really wanted the silence to stop- no I wanted this..I wanted this moment. "Hey jo-" but as soon as I could talk marcel joins the call. "YO WHAT UP BITC-"
Nogla: IM BACK,No CuRsE wOrdS

I sighed disappointingly and rubbed my eyes once again. As I look at the screen I see Brian join the call. Could this get any worse.
Brian: wHo AdDed MarCel-
Delirious: lmao he came in by himself
I smiled once again as I heard him wheeze making the group laugh out their pride.
Marcel: so..I was wondering...we all deserve a vacation-
Brian: marcel we've told you a million times.. delirious won't-
Delirious: I'll go.

All of a sudden it got quiet.

Silent.

I spoke out as my voice cracked a bit, "are..you sure? You don't have to come-"
Delirious: yeah, I can go. Just where at?
Marcel: uhh.. well actually it's gonna be where I'm at, Florida. Plus I'm renting a beach house-

Brian: okayyy.. but when?
Marcel: next weekend? How does that sound.

Everyone agreed on it. After a while we decided to hang up the group call.