Heart Thump

H o p e
You en j o y <3
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Jon's
POV:
We had finally made it to Marcel's beach house. It was a bit big, but nonetheless it was the perfect size for us to stay in. The outside was pale baby blue, the window panes were a creamy white, as well as the front door. The Porch was a creamy white, with a pale baby blue rocking chair in the front. As we walked up the porch stairs, we all made ourselves up to the front door.

"Welcome to the house, boys" marcel opened the front door as we all walked in. We were all in complete awe. As we made ourselves upstairs everyone decided to take over some rooms. "Hell no, I ain't sleeping with David. He fookin snores loud af!"

David looked at brian angrily. "Oh no, here they go again.." Evan sighed as he placed his stuff down.

I did as well.

"YALL STOP BICKERING, just pick a room and hurry up." They both huffed out the word fine and chose their rooms. Marcel chose his, but I didn't.. I didn't want to sleep alone. I know it sounds weird even though I sleep alone every single day, it's just I'm used to sleeping with someone talking to me or whatever.

I carry my things and move to a random room. The bed was queen sized, the curtains were a bright white. There was a small patio, leading to a short ledge outside. I walked out onto the patio staring down at the beach. I sighed and closed my eyes smelling the salty air fulfill my lungs. As I licked my lips I heard footsteps travel in from behind me.

I open my eyes and turn my head to see evan standing there with a grin on his face. "Enjoying the view?" He said as he walked out onto the patio beside me. "Yeah,I am" I hum out blissfully. He smiles gently as I turn my head to admire him.

He was focusing on all the people down at the beach, his eyes were a crisp dark brown. His hair was fluffed up, his outfit was a mustard yellow hoodie, with black jeans, and black converse. I leaned in a bit closer towards him as he caught me staring. My face started to heat up a bit, but he leaned in as well-

"LETS GO TO THE BEACH EACH-" David came in singing while Brian started jumping on the bed ecstatically. They violently leave the room screaming out lyrics as marcel stands there giving me silent signals, such as. Wiggly eyebrows or mouthing the words 'go get em tiger'. At this point I was already annoyed and confused. As soon as Evan turned his back to see marcel, he ran off giggling.

I could hear him catch up to the others. I sigh and close my eyes again, LA'S  beach really did remind me of home. I open my eyes once again and see Evan focusing on the people down at the beach again, except he looked like he wanted to go down there. As I was looking out i saw people kicking up sand with their feet. There were others that were playing in the water. My heart felt like it wanted to jump out and tell him that I liked him, but I know he wouldn't feel the same about me.

I stood straight up and started to make my way out the room. My bottom lip trembled as I tried to keep everything in while I was going down the stairs to meet with the others. I inhaled and exhaled trying to keep my cool as I met eye contact with Brian. "We're planning on going down to the beach, you and Evan wanna join?" I nod as Brian smiles sweetly.