Morning

Heyyy! ( sorry if it's short or if it has typos🗿)
———————————-

Jon's POV:
I woke up to see sunlight pouring through the room. The room felt warm and soft.

I stretched out to see Evans spot empty, the covers tumbled all over each other. I smiled and sat up rubbing my face gently. I got up, searching for my slides in my suitcase.

Once I found them I slid them on comfortably. I made my way downstairs into the kitchen. Where I found evan cooking something.

"Awake already?"
I ask stretching a bit. I sat down waiting for his response.
"Mhmm.." I saw him stop what he was doing, he turned around grinning.
He was wearing the same clothes from last night, his hair was cute and messy.

He turned back around with two plates in his hand. He set them down placing the food onto the plates.

I stood up from my seat and walked towards him.
"What you making?"
"Pancakes..'sweetheart'"
I smiled like an idiot, falling more and more in love with him.

Wait.. I..

I love him.
Holy. Sh-
"Here youuu gooo"
I snapped out of my thoughts and grabbed my plate. "Wow.. looks.. good"
I gulped nervously.

"What's wrong?"
I shook my head.
"Nothing! I mean it looks delicious and..and uh.."
"Hey, I know what it's missing.."
"Huh?"
He went to the fridge and pulled strawberries out.

He washed them and cut the top off, placing some on my pancake and his.

He stuck a strawberry in his mouth chewing quietly.
"Go sit down I'll be over in a bit" he shooed me off to the table.

I waited for him to be done with his plate, he slid over to the table and pulled out a chair sitting down.

Evans POV:
We ate our food silently, I pretended to be on my phone so I could admire Jon. His hair was messy but it made him look even more adorable. He looked up from his phone, and quickly flipped it around and placed it on the table.

I gasped jokingly,
"YouR cheAtinG on mE"
He almost choked on his food laughing.
"Nonono 'sweetheart'.."
He moved towards me caressing my cheek with his hand. "I would NEVER cheat on you"

My face warmed up as I turned to the side embarrassed.
"Shutupandfinishalready"
He chuckled a bit while chewing his food.

———————————-
Sorry this was a bit short I'm hoping to upload the other part maybe later on tomorrow
( we'll see broskis)
See y'all in the next one!