Chapter Six

They were really mad at me and they have every reason to be that mad. I already make out with two of their friends. That's bad.

"Rosie, what the hell." Rocky said and I was looking down.

"I am sorry, it just happened." I said and he sighed.

"Can you please go to your room?." Ross said trying not to yell at me.

"I am going out." I said and before they could say a thing I went away and I saw Gavin on the streets walking.

"Hey." I told him and he waited for me.

"Are they really really mad?." Gavin asked me.

"Yeah, they can't even look at me right now." I said and he sighed.

"Oh, paparazzis, you need to leave." Gavin told me.

"Right. See you." I said and I went to my house again.

When I got home, they looked at me like if I killed someone.

I didn't say anything and I went to my room. I was watching Gossip Girl on Netflix and then they barged into the room.

"Why did you went with Gavin when you went away?." Ross asked me.

"What are you talking about?." I am screwed.

"Paparazzis and fans are calling you" Mysterious girl." because you get cought kissing Bradley and now hanging out with Gavin." Ryland told me.

"Damn it. Just ignore everything and tell Gavin to tell people that I am a fan." I said and then he went away.

I was still watching Gossip Girl and someone barged into my room again.

"You did them wrong, babe." She said.

"You are here!." I said and I hugged her.

"They already told me what you did." Rydel said.

"I know, I couldn't resist to the beauty of Gavin." I said and we stayed talking for an hour.

"It's time to eat." Rocky said at the door and we went to eat.

Nobody was talking. It was so awkward.

"I am sorry." I said and they looked at me.

"Come on, guys. I did the same with Ellington." Rydel said.

"You wanted something serious, she is just kissing for fun." Rocky said.

"I just said that I am sorry!." I said.

"Fine!." Ross said.

And then everything was quiet again.

"You shouldn't have come today. Everything is a mess and they all are in a bad mood just because I kissed their friends." I said and I went to my room.

BradleySimpson
Hey

RosieLynch
Hi

BradleySimpson
I don't like talking in insta.
Can you give me your number
So we can talk in whatsapp?

RosieLynch
Sure.
9276368107

BradleySimpson
I'll text you.

I waited at least 2 minutes and he texted me.

Brad:)
It's me.

Me
Hi

Brad:)
Are u up to go out?

Me
Not a good time.
My brothers hate me right now.

Brad:)
What did u do?

Me
Promise me you won't get mad.

Brad:)
Tell me

Me
Gavin and I had a make out
session and they found out.

Brad:)
Oh...
too bad.

Me
Heyy, don't get mad.

Brad:)
I have to go.
Talk 2 you later.

Great, now my brothers are mad and Bradley is mad too. I honestly like both of them and no, I am not a slut.

"Can you tell me what happened, please?." Ross said in my room and I sighed.

"I think that it's better if you don't know and you just imagine what happened." I said.

"No, believe me that nothing is better than what I imagine." Ross told me and he sat down at my bed.

"I am a virgin, if that is what are you wondering." I told him and he smiled.

"Oh great!." Ross said smiling so I smiled too.

"But, tell me what happened." He said.

"Okay, um, uncomfortable. We started kissing and he took his shirt off so I told him no sex, he agreed and we keep kissing and then you came into the house." He just nodded.

"He is a player too, Rosie." He told me.

"Fine, Ross but I think I like Brad." I said and he looked at me.

"Fuck, the only thing I didn't wanted you to do." Ross said and we heard someone knock the door so he went downstairs and I stayed at the stairs.

It was Bradley.

"You don't know, I just banged a hot girl. She was beautiful, but you know, no feelings allowed in this." He said to Ross and Ross smiled at him and then he looked at me.

Damn it, he is a player. I went to my room and I just couldn't forget the words that he told Ross.

I heard footsteps and I was hoping that it wasn't Bradley but he was the one at my door.

"So, how was your make out session with Gavin?." He told me smiling.

"How was the girl that you just had sex with?." I told him.

"Oh, you don't know what you are missing. Her moves were awesome and the way she yelled my name, oh my gosh." He said smiling and my eyes were full with water.

"You are such a pig." I told him.

"You made out with Gavin so you can't talk." He said mad.

"Oh, so that was a payback?." I told him.

"Yeah, it was but it doesn't matter because it was totally worth it." Bradley said smiling.

"Shut up." I said looking down because I was starting to cry.

"The way she moved her hips and." He was cut off by Ross.

"Why are you telling my little sister details about your sex life?." Ross came to my room looking at Bradley.

"Sorry, let's go to the living room." Brad said and he went away.

I put a pillow on my face.

"Are you okay?." Ross asked me.

"Please leave me alone." I said and I heard that he closed the door and I yelled on the pillow. It helped me.

I wasn't heart broken or anything like that, I just started to like him and it was disappointing but my brothers warned me.

It was my fault.