Chapter Thirty-two

I was looking at the tweets and they all hate me. Luke was sleeping and I went to the restroom to see me in the mirror.

I am fat and ugly. How come does Luke like me?

I need to stop eating.

I went to sleep and Luke woke me up in the morning.

"Let's go to eat breakfast." He said to me smiling.

"I'm not hungry." I told him.

"Why?." He asked me.

"I don't know, I'm not hungry." I said and he brushed it off and he went to eat with my brothers.

"Why didn't you eat something? You are always hungry in the morning." Riker passed by.

"I don't know, I feel kinda sick and I didn't wanted to eat." I said.

"Sick? What are you feeling?." He asked me concerned. Damn it.

"My stomach hurts a little and I don't want to eat because I'll go to throw up." I said. That's right!

Maybe I should throw up. They will be glad that I am eating but I will be throwing up.

It was late, Luke went back to his house and I was eating dinner with my brothers.

I finished and went to the restroom that it's inside of my room before they all come upstairs.

That was the routine for the next 5 days and I cried all night. I couldn't see Luke or my brothers anymore. Ryland saw me once and told me that I was skinny. I think it worked.

After a week of doing that, I felt horrible. It was three in the morning and I grabbed the car and went to Luke's.

We got into a fight three days ago because I didn't wanted to see him. I was ashamed.

I knocked the door and Calum opened the door.

"It's late, are you okay?." He asked me and I nodded and went to Luke's room.

He was sleeping so I woke him up. I was crying so he was scared.

"What happened? Are you okay? Talk to me." Luke said getting up from bed.

"Do you remember when you told me that you were there for me if something about the hate was getting into me?." I asked him.

"Yeah I do. What did you do?." He was so concerned.

I was wearing a hoodie so I took it off and he saw my body. He just stare at it and didn't said a word so I cried more.

"How long?." Luke asked looking at my eyes.

"For 5 days, three times a day. Everyone said that I was fat but look at me, you can see my ribs." I said crying.

"Let's go with your brothers now." Luke told me and we went back to my house.

Luke told them because I was crying a lot. They all were in shock. I didn't wanted to be in rehab.

We all agree that I would be with someone all day so I don't throw up. When I go to the restroom I will talk so they can hear my voice and I will go to the shrink.

I was crying and I fall asleep, they woke me up to eat something. It was 10:00 a.m.

I was eating a lot because I didn't ate a lot in the past five days so I was starving.

I finished eating and I didn't throw up. I didn't wanted to, it felt horrible.

Like three weeks passed by and I was okay. Luke was always active on social media but this weeks he didn't read a single thing for fans.

I stopped my visits to the therapist because she told me I was okay now and I was feeling super okay.

Luke uploaded videos talking on insta stories, twitter and facebook.

"Hey guys, I've been absent from here because I really didn't wanted to talk to anyone. I talked to my girlfriend and she was okay for me to say what happened. When I told that we were dating, everyone was saying negative things, specially that she was fat and ugly. We all know she is not but she is new at this, new at the drama and hate. She listened to you and she became bulimic. Gladly, she knew it wasn't right so she come to me for help. Between me and her siblings, we all helped her through this. She is okay now but just know how much can you words do to a person. I love my girlfriend, she is my everything and the fact that my 'fans' made her do that it's so disgusting and disappointing."

That was the video of Luke. I share that video on insta and twitter.

Instantly I started to get a lot of followers and positive messages. They were all so cute and then I went to twitter.

@user1
She doesn't deserve the hate. Look what she did to herself. She is the cutest.

@user2
She is so pretty, I wish I could be her + she is dating luke hot hemmings

@user3
They were all jealous that Luke have a pretty and serious girlfriend so you go and say those things. You are his fans, not haters you dumb asses.

@user4
We are sorry for everything @rosielynch you don't deserve anything of the hate they all told you. I'm glad you are okay now! Ly!

Well, they all are so cute!

Luke🥰
Heyy, did u saw the video?

Me
I love you, Luke. I think I will
say it at your face so come here

Luke🥰
You aren't breaking up w me
Right?

Me
How could I ever do that

I waited and Luke came to the house and I hugged him.

"I love you, thanks for everything. Thank you for helping me with the food and always staying by my side, you have no idea how much I appreciate that. I love you." I said in the hug and he hugged me harder.

"I love you and you'll never be alone with me by your side." Luke told me.

He is awesome. I can't believe I am dating Luke.

Finally, a good guy like Luke!
Thanks for reading! ❤️