Mr. cocky ~8~

Rachel's P.O.V

*Click*

I woke up to the sound of someone taking photos, I groaned and opened my eyes to see a scared Zach.

"Uh oh" He whispered.

"Uh oh is right. Shoo" I glared at him.

"Jack will love these" He smiled.

"Okay then, Goodbye" I shoved my head into the crook of Jonah's neck.

"Bye" He said and left.

I smiled to myself when I realised the position we were in. I was on my side facing him with my hands wrapped around him and he had his hands around me as well. Our body were closer then possible and I had my head in the crook of his neck and he had his head so he was kinda looking down, he held me tightly and his soft snores made my heart melt. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. Jonah stopped snoring and was now moving around.

"Stop" He groaned.

"Hm?" I looked up, he still had his eyes closed.

He was talking in his sleep.

"What do you mean stop?" I asked.

"You're too beautiful Rachy" He snored using his nickname for me.

"Is that so" I smiled.

"Mhm" He moaned and hugged me tighter.

I placed a soft kiss on his lips not earning a kiss back. I pouted.

I kissed him more and moved from his lips to his jaw. I went to his neck and noticed his hickey was clearing up, I smirked to my self and I started softly sucking on his neck, I sucked harder after awhile and I heard Jonah do a quiet moan, meaning he was awake. I ignored it and moved to a clean spot and started sucking there. I moved from his neck to his chest and left a few hickeys there. I kissed his chest and made my way up to his lips. All through that, Jonah was throwing out soft moans and groans. I kissed his lips and he kissed back almost instantly. I pulled away mid kiss and noticed Jonah went for another kiss but noticed I pulled away. I giggled at his shocked expression and he looked at me and pouted.

"Morning" I smiled innocently.

"Morning, sugar. What was that for" He smirked.

"What ever do you mean?" I smiled.

He just shook his head.

"I'll get you back" His eyes held lust.

"Gotta catch me first" I smirked and jumped out of the bed and ran out the door and down the stairs.

I glanced back and saw a smiley Jonah running after me only in his boxers.

"You're so slow" I whined to Jonah.

"I'm just going easy on you" He laughed.

"Sure" I smiled.

I ran past the living room and noticed Zach and Corbyn were in there. I looked behind me and Jonah was hot on my tail, I squeaked and tried to run faster but I felt two hands wrap around my waist.

"Gotcha" He smiled.

He put me down, not letting go of my waist. I smirked. I kissed Jonah and as soon as he kissed back I started running towards the living room, I got in view of the living room and Jonah wrapped his hands around me again.

"Not so fast" He smirked.

I hmphed and he spun me around so I was looking at him, I looked down.