Jail ~17~

Jonah's P.O.V

Last week was a spectacular day. I'm finally married to my best friend. Finally my life is complete.

Rachel went out with Chrissy for a few hours after I got home so I could take care of Tate when she went out.

It's been about three hours since they went out and I was starting to get tired so I put Tate to bed and I went to lay down and quickly fell asleep.

"Baby" I woke up to being shaken.

I opened my eyes to see Rachel with three cops behind her.

"Wake up babe. The police are here to see you" I sat up and pulled the sheets off me.

I stood up and held my hand for them to shake. Only one of them shook my hand.

"How may I help you officers?" I asked.

"Are you Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich?" One of them asked.

"Yes I am" I responded.

"Come with us please" The same officer said.

We walked downstairs and sat on the kitchen table.

"We have evidence to believe you also helped with the kidnapping of your wife Rachel" The middle one said.

"How did you get that kind of evidence, I was in Jacks house helping them find her" I explained.

They pulled out their laptop and showed us video evidence at the shed of the back of a persons head, the same style of mine.

"That's false evidence, one there were no cameras in that shed, we searched everywhere and second Rachel and I had a argument the day of her kidnapping, but we resolved it. Chrissy, Corbyn, Zach and I were playing videogames whilst Rachel was with Jack. We were about to get food when Jack came to my door saying Rachel was kidnapped" I explained.

"I'm sorry but video evidence is the best evidence we can get" The one that shook my hand said.

"Jonah didn't do it officers. When I was in the van, I only saw two people. My uncle and Daniel" Rachel cut in.

"He could of been waiting at the shed"

"But for now. Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich. You are under arrest for the helping of kidnapping Rachel Marais" The pushed me on the table and handcuffed me.

I struggled in the cuffs and they pulled me out the door.

Rachel's P.O.V

He was under arrest for something he didn't do.

"RACHEL. TAKE CARE OF MY BABY GIRL PLEASE" Jonah yelled as they took him away.

"I promise" I whispered, tears streaming down my face.

"I LOVE YOU" He yelled again.

The police car drove off with Jonah in the back.

I ran back inside and grabbed my phone. I made a group chat with his parents and our friends in it.

Me: Jonah just got arrested because apparently he helped with the kidnapping of me. I don't know what to do

Momma Marais: Excuse me?!

Poppa Marais: You can't be serious!

Chrissy: You're joking?

Bean: Oh hell no. That little rascal of a kid (not Jonah, Daniel)

Zachy: OH NO

BESTIE: I can't believe this is happening!

Me: I wish I was joking, they came by and showed video proof of him at the shed. He was by himself though. And there were no cameras that shed? Then they just arrested him!

Me: I'm looking at the police website right now, it says the highest bail can go is up to $100,000 (AN. That's probably not true)

Momma Marais: No one has that type of money

Me: I don't want him to get arrested

I called up his boss and explained the whole thing to her. She said he wasn't going to be fired, just yet. But when the trial comes around and it's proved true, then he is fired.

What has this day become?