Engaged~15~

Rachel's P.O.V

I'm now 9 months pregnant and a couple days and it's getting harder everyday, but that just makes me more happier. Jonah has been there for me every step of the way buying me the things I need and crave, mostly things I crave.

Right now Jonah is at a job interview for a big company called IheartRadio, he knows the manager there he just needs to answer a few questions and he has the job.

Corbyn and Christina stayed over last night so Zach and Jack could have their house.

Christina came running down the stairs and plopped down next to me.

"Wanna go shopping? We need more food" She smiled at me.

"Uhh Duh" I laughed.

Christina giggled and we went to go get ready for shopping. Once we got ready Christina drove us to the shops.

We arrived at the shops and walked towards the entrance, I grabbed a trolley and we walked towards Walmart.

After we finished we drove back home and started putting the groceries away. The front door opened and Jonah walked in with a women that looked about 60-70 years old. Jonah saw me and grinned. He walked up to me and gave me a sweet kiss.

"Rachel meet Sophia, my new boss" He said with a big smile.

"YOU GOT THE JOB!?" I yelled.

"That's fantastic baby" I kissed him softly.

"Nice to meet you Sophia" I held my hand out and she took it and shook softly.

"Nice to meet you Rachel, Jonah has told me a lot about you. He loves you deeply" She softly smiled.

Jonah blushed and looked down.

"Awe, I love him deeply as well" I took Jonah's hand and squeezed it.

"Would you like a coffee?" I asked Sophia.

"Yes please" She smiled.

"Two sugars?" I asked.

She nodded at me and I walked off to make her a coffee.

"I want one as well" I heard Jonah yell.

I made the coffees and brought them to them, I went back and grabbed a water for myself.

"So Rachel do you have a job?" Sophia asked me.

"I did, yes. I graduated school then got a job as a waitress, I quit when I got 8 months pregnant because it was getting harder for me" I explained.

"Come take a seat" Jonah guided us towards the living room.

We all sat down with Jonah by my side and Sophia on a different chair.

We talked for about an hour about random stuff until Sophia had to leave.

Jonah drove them here so he had to take her back to her car.

I sat down on the couch and called Christina down to watch a movie with me. She ran down the stairs with Corbyn behind her, I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Kissing booth?" Christina asked.

I nodded and looked at Corbyn.

"Sounds good" He smiled.

We all got comfy and watched the movie. We got about half way through until I got sleepy, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.