Bloody Bathroom

Eddie woke me up saying that we have to go to Bev's house. I got out of bed and   got dressed.

(without the glasses/snake)I walked out of my room and Eddie laughed at me " What!" I said looking at him confused, " nothing you are just dressed like Richie today

I walked out of my room and Eddie laughed at me " What!" I said looking at him confused, " nothing you are just dressed like Richie today." I looked down at my clothes and shrugged " well let's get going my sweet brother!" I said in a British accent. He shook his head and got on his bike. We pulled up to Beverly's house and she said " I have something to show you guys!" Then Richie said " More then what we saw at the quarry!" Then Eddie said " Just shut up Richie!" Beverly than muttered " my dad will kill me if he finds out that I had boys in the apartment..." Bill then said " W-we'll keep a-a lookout! R-richie y-y/n stay here!" Then Richie yelled " what are we going to do if her dad comes back?!" Stan the said back " So what you guys always do start talking!" Richie then weakly yelled back " it's a gift!" I laughed and patted him on the back " it's ok Rich" he smiled and said " lets go lay on the grass" I nodded and layed down. After a minute of silence Richie said " Hey y-n" I looked over and said "hm" he waited a second before saying " you're really pretty!" I blushed and said " you're pretty too..." He smiled and I made a bold choice of holding his hand.  We sat up and I put my head on his shoulder. Richie then said " are we gonna kiss or what?" I got off his shoulder and said " You ruined it!" He groaned and I kissed his cheek right by his mouth.  He smiled and said " that works for now..." The rest of the losers came back out and we left Bev's.