Blood oath

Bill called me telling me and Eddie to meet the rest of the losers at the Barrens. I got dressed and put brushed my hair. Me and my brother rode our bikes there and met with the rest of the losers. We listened to what Beverly seen when she was under pennywise's spell,  " Was I still handsome when I'm older?" Richie said putting his hands under his chin Bev then answered saying " you grow into your looks!" Richie obviously confused said " what the fuck does that mean!" I then had a question to ask "Hey Bev were me and Rich still together?" She nodded and said " well I saw rings on both of your fingers and he had his arm around your waist so I'm guessing." I nodded and said " nice! Hey Eddo spaghetto you here that rich is gonna be your brother in law!" Richie laughed and said " First of all I was planning on marrying you from the second we met! And second of all Eddo spaghetto?" " Moving on!" Eddie said obviously uncomfortable with the fact that his best friend would be one day his brother-in-law. Bill picked up a piece of glass and said " lets swear that if I-it comes back w-we do t-to!" He went around in a circle cutting all of out hand when it got to me I didn't even flinch. We all held hands and sealing the oath. Stan stood up and said " I hate you" to Bill, he the started laughing and we all said goodbye. Me Richie and Eddie left next know Bev and Bill wanted to be alone but I don't think Ben got the hint. When we got to our house Eddie walked inside and is kissed Richie before saying " goodnight I love you!" He smiled and said " I love you too!" We kissed again before I walked inside and fell asleep.