The Rock War

We were riding our bikes down the road and Richie was complaining about something. I didn't speak at all because I was thinking about what Richie said to me outside of Beverly's house did he mean what he said cuz I meant every word. I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't even realize that we stopped. All I heard was homeschool kid and Mike. We all got up from our bikes and walked into the woods I still had no idea what's going on but then I heard Henry Bowers yelling and I knew what was happening he was attacking The homeschool kid Mike Hanlon.we all ran out into the opening and saw Henry Bowers holding Mike's face into a pile of meat they were screaming really bad names at him and I felt super bad. Henry turned around and said " you losers are trying too hard they'll do you, you just got to ask nicely like I did!" He said grabbing his dick and biting his lip. Ben and Richie picked up a rock and both threw it at Henry's forehead. Henry's goons started throwing rocks back and so did we it turned into a full-on rock war. Richie then yelled " ROCK WAR!" And got hit in the head and fell over I laughed my ass off and then continue throwing rocks at Henry and his little buddies. After all of Henry's goons ran away and Henry was just laying on the ground like a little baby, Richie flipped him off and yelled "go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" I laughed and grabbed his hand as he walked towards the losers. We caught up to them and Mike said "you guys didn't have to do that now he'll be after you." Eddie then said "he's always after us" Richie yelled "yeah welcome to the losers club homeschool!" I can tell today that we met a really really really good friend named Mike Hanlon.