Fears

I woke up the next morning still shaking from the night before by now I realized that it wasn't a dream. I got out of bed and hopped into the shower washing away all of my stress. I got out and got dressed and did my hair in a ponytail.

I walked out of my room to see Richie and Eddie arguing in the kitchen

I walked out of my room to see Richie and Eddie arguing in the kitchen. I shook my head and walked up to them. " Hey fuckers!" I said trying to act normal Richie hugged me and said " good morning my love!" I blushed and walked out to my bike and rode down to where the parade was. We met up with the other losers and Richie and I walked over and picked up a trumpet that was left on the ground, we were taking turns playing it when it's owner came over and ripped it out of my hand I glared at him and said " Hey! What the fuck man!" And Richie laughed taking my hand and leading me over to the losers. I blushed and said " Hey what are you guys talking about?" " What they always talk about!" Richie said taking an ice cream cone from Eddie. I walked over to him and took the ice cream from his hand. He looked at me and said " ok I'll let you have the ice cream if you give me a kiss." I then leaned up and kissed his cheek then walked away leaving a very flustered Richie Tozier... The losers and I were sitting in the park talking about IT. I was zoned out the whole time thinking about what happened to me, Bill then called my name and asked if I saw anything. I nodded my head and said " I was laying in my bed when I saw Rich climb in my window. At first I was cool with it cause it's Richie but then his voice got all disoriented and evil like and he screamed in my face and then his skin melted into a clown! It was terrifying...!" A tear was going down my face and Richie hugged me. Eddie then looked at Richie and said " Hey Rich what are you afraid of?" He fixed his glasses and said " Clowns"

Richie's pov

I said Clowns to cover the fact that my real fear was losing y/n that is my number 1 worst fear but I could never say that to anyone...

Y/n pov

As I peddled home I realized that something really bad was happening and we had to stop it, we had no choice... I ran up to my room fell right asleep.