MOM!

I was sitting on my bed in my pajamas

When I heard a knock on my window, I was scared that it was Pennybitch but it was just Richie and I could tell it was really him

When I heard a knock on my window, I was scared that it was Pennybitch but it was just Richie and I could tell it was really him. I opened the window and he climbed inside. He ran over to me and hugged me, I was finally happy. When he let go I leaned in again and smashed my lips onto his. He put his hands around my waist and I had mine in his hair. We kissed for about 30 seconds before my door swung open revealing my very angry mom. " What the hell is he doing here y/ n Kaspbrak?!" I turned to Richie and pecked him on the lips and said " You should go!" He smiled and climbed out of my window. I turned to my mother with a stupid lovestruck expression on my face. She shook her head obviously disappointed but I guess she understood she couldn't keep us apart because I was just to damn stubborn! Eddie walked in my room and said " What the fuck was that about n/n ?" I smirked and said" She walked in on me and Richie making out" He looked at me suddenly disgusted at the fact that I just swapped spit with his best friend. He laughed and said " If you get a disease don't come crying to me!" I hugged him and said " No worries Eddo spaghetto!"
" Don't call me that!" I shook my head and closed the door laying on my bed slowly falling asleep.