- F O R E W O R D

Ο Ο Ο

"There's a corner of my heart that is yours. And I don't mean for now, or until I've found somebody else. I mean forever. I mean to say that whether I fall in love a thousand times or once or never again, there'll always be a small quiet place in my heart that belongs to only you."
-Beau Taplin  ||  T h e  C o r n e r

Ο Ο Ο

I dedicate this book to the following people:

To Gabby,
for being my friend and for always encouraging me to keep going. I love and 'kiss' you!

To Finn and Jack,
for showing me that it is possible to get where I want to be at my age and for giving us the perfect portrayals of the characters we know and love.

To Bill and James,
for making us laugh, cry, scream, and everything in between. We couldn't have asked for a better duo to continue the story that Finn and Jack left behind.

To Stephen King,
for being the brilliant, fantastic, amazing, unbelievably smart, symbolic, and thoughtful author that brought these characters to life and made those who love them into who they are as a fan. You are and forever will be my favorite author and one of my few idols.

To Andy Muschietti,
for bringing such a tragic and beautiful story to the silver screen and being unafraid to give it the representation it deserves. Without you, this would still be nothing but a shared idea in the hearts and minds of hundreds of fans— thank you for making it a reality.

And finally,

To Richie and Eddie,
who may not be real to others, but who are real to all of us, and who always put a smile on the faces of those who love to read about them, watch videos of them, draw them, sing about them, and so many more creative liberties that have been taken to honor these two intricately designed and complex characters that sprung from those paper pages to form our reality. We all love and adore you, wherever you may be in this mess of a world.

Ο Ο Ο