💮Nezuko x Reader- Hide and Seek

Thank you for your request Fandom-Child-707! I hope you like it! I actually finished this in school. Sorry if any characters are OOC!
Edit: picture
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zenitsu! Stop!" You yelled, running with Nezuko, tripping over your feet multiple times as it was night. Both of you were running away from the yellow boy, as he wouldn't stop fawning over both of you.

How did this happen you may ask? You and Nezuko were hanging out, well, really just enjoying the presence of each other since she can't talk, when Zenitsu barged in and started to hug you both, not letting go, saying "Nezukooooooo!! (Y/NNNNNN)!!"

Snapping you out of your daze, Nezuko suddenly grabbed your wrist, pulling you towards a small room, shutting the door. You both panted, out of breath. Breathing in and out, you slowly regained your breath and looked around the room.

"Where are we?" You asked the demon, as she just shrugged. "You just saw a place and hoped for the best?" Nezuko nodded.

You giggled a bit, sitting down and she did the same.

'Now what?' You asked yourself, spacing out a bit until Nezuko shook you, a worried look in her eyes. "What is it Nezuko?" You asked, looking around.

You froze when you heard a small "Nezukoooooooo!!" from the outside. "Is that Zenitsu?" You asked yourself under your breath, slowly sliding the door open a small bit, just enough to see outside.

What you saw wanted to make you laugh but also made you feel bad.

Zenitsu was walking around, with a sad expression on his face, his hands cupped around his mouth. You giggled a small bit, knowing soon he'll find you and Nezuko. You looked back outside, trying to spot a place to run into. 'It's like a game of hide and seek!' You thought, smiling.

'Expect with a crazy guy who doesn't know how to act around girls.' You looked to Nezuko and asked, "Ready to run again?" She nodded, her eyes sparkling and her hands coming down in a small light fist. (you know how they look like when they are determined?)

"Okay!" You turned back to the outside, eyeing Zenitsu and remembering his location. "3...2...1... GO!" You whisper-shouted, opening the door fully and running towards another small building.

Zenitsu, of course with his amazing hearing, heard you guys running. 'I forgot... about his hearing...' You thought, slightly panicking, but started to giggle as you ran faster, Nezuko trailing close behind. You could hear small coos and squeaks from her and her arms flapping up and down, just adding onto her adorableness!

The both of you hid behind a wall, as you just came up with a plan. "Nezuko! Let's run in different directions and run back to Tanjiro!" You said, her nodding. You gave her a small pat on the head, smiling and she seemed to smile back. "Let's go!" and as soon as those words left your mouth, Nezuko ran left and you ran right.

As soon as you could see Zenitsu's face, he looked so confused, as if he didn't know who to run after.

Soon, you and Nezuko finally found Tanjiro, hiding behind him, giggling. "What's going on?" He asked. "Protect us from Zenitsu!" You said, grabbing onto the small demon. "Is he doing the thing again?" You nodded, knowing exactly what he was talking about. The "thing" of "Zenitsu is at it again with harassing girls".

He sighed, already done with Zenitsu. "Don't worry." He said and walked out of the building, on a quest to find the yellow boy who can't seem to keep his hands off girls. You looked towards the small demon, who had fallen asleep on the floor. You smiled and got a pillow and blanket for her.

Placing her head on the pillow and covering her with the blanket, you felt yourself getting sleepy, curling up on the floor.

'Thank you for making this day amazing Nezuko.' You thought, before drifting off to sleep as well, close to the small demon who nuzzled into your side.

~With the boys~

"What have I told you about harassing the girls?!" Tanjiro shouted, hitting Zenitsu.
"I'm sorry! They are just super cute!" He yelled back.
Tanjiro sighed. "Don't make me headbutt you again."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh, I feel super bad about this one, I might change it later. I hope you like it anyways! 💞

Word count: 735