💋Tanjiro x Reader (LIME)- Intertwined

Thank you for requesting bxtterflyclouds! Oh god... I get so flustered doing these things!
I'm sorry if it's bad and it came out so late. Thank you for being patient.
I'm so sorry it wasn't a lemon... I just can't write those, please forgive me!

This is a LIME, meaning somewhat sexual content! (author.exe has stopped working)
I won't go ALL the way, but I might later. I get really flustered about it.

The author is dying while writing this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Tanjiro were coming back from your latest mission. People were going missing and turning up dead a few days later.

It was a horrible sight, to say the least. You didn't handle gore well. It always made you sick to your stomach and would have to close your eyes or look away.

You were bruised and had wounds on your legs mainly, making it hard to walk. Tanjiro came out more or less unscathed, as he was a better swordsman than you.
You were a bit upset at that fact, so you trained a lot, to the point where you felt like you were dying, which lead to many infirmary visits. Tanjiro always visited you and made you feel less alone, which made you slowly fall for him.

"(Y/N)?" You heard a voice. "Hm?" You looked around, only to see Tanjiro. "Oh... did I zone out? I'm sorry." You said, rubbing the back of your neck. Tanjiro laughed a bit. "It's okay. I was going to ask if you wanted me to carry you. You've been limping."

You blushed a bit. "You don't have to do that. I'm okay; it just hurts a bit!" You said, showing a smile. Tanjiro looked unfazed, as he still had a worried look. "What?" You asked. He didn't say anything, but instead, picked you up.

"T-Tanjiro?!" You stuttered out, your face turning red. "I told you I'm okay!" You said, struggling against his hold. "I don't want to see you in the infirmary again (Y/N)." He said, looking down at you face. You were at a loss for words and hid your face in his chest, trying to calm your racing heart by falling asleep, only to hear his heart beating just as fast.

'She's too cute for her own good.' Tanjiro thought, a blush slowly spreading across his face.

~Timeskip~

"Tanjiro! Tell Inosuke to leave me alone!" Zenitsu yelled, grabbing onto his leg. Tanjiro looked confused. "What is he doing?" Zenitsu looked up at him. "Wait... why are you carrying (Y/N)?" He asked, his voice in a menacing tone. "U-uh... she hurt her leg on our mission, so it didn't cause more damage.
Zenitsu smirked. "Are you sure that's the reason? You're not hurt." The maroon head blushed a deep red. "It's not like that!" He yelled, rushing off to set you in your room and grab supplies to nurse your leg.

~Timeskip~

"(Y/N), it's time to wake up." You felt someone shaking you. "Five more minutes..." You moaned out, turning to the other side of the bed. Tanjiro laughed and pulled you back on your back. "Come on (Y/N)!" You finally opened your eyes, getting adjusted to your surroundings.
You looked around the room, seeing you were in your place, and it was just you and Tanjiro. You blushed a bit.

"I'm here to nurse your leg back to health and to keep you company!" He said, showing a smile you loved so much. "Ah, thank you Tanjiro, that's really sweet of you." You said, showing a smile back. You saw his face be dusted with pink before he went to work on your leg.

'I'm here alone, which Tanjiro!' You thought, which lead to... other thoughts. Your face got redder and redder as timed passed, losing yourself in your fantasy.
Tanjiro soon finished with your leg. "There! Finished!" He said, proud of his work. You shook your head to get rid of the thoughts and stood up.