❤️Sabito x Reader- Training

Thank you for requesting dabdini! I hope you like this one and sorry if he's OOC! He doesn't appear much in the anime. AU he's alive!
Edit: picture
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sabito!" You called out, puffing your cheeks. "What is it (Y/N)?" He asked, his voice always in a monotone and low sounding. "Train me!" You pleaded. He seemed stunned, but you couldn't tell since he had his mask on. "And why do you want me to train you?"

You sighed. "Because I wanna be a demon slayer!" Sabito chuckled a bit. "But (Y/N), not to be mean or anything, but you are weak... at least a little bit." He said.
You deadpanned at him. 'Did... did he really just say that...?' You thought, getting a bit upset. "You're so mean Sabito!" You wailed, crossing your arms.

You wanted to become a demon slayer to stay beside Sabito's side more. He always left for missions and would be gone for weeks, sometimes months, making you worried and scared back home.

So, to make sure you could protect him and make sure he was alive, your first step was to become a demon slayer.

Sabito looked at you, your eyes sparkling with determination. "Alright alright!" He said, giving in and placing his hands up in defeat. "Yay!" You yelled, happiness overflowing you. "But on one condition!" You tilted your head.

"Only if you defeat me in a battle." Your mouth dropped open. "W-what?! But you're impossible to defeat!" You said.

He smiled a bit, his pride growing bigger. "Exactly. So, if you defeat me, you'll be able to go to the Final Selection." You sighed, ready to take on this challenge. "I will defeat you Sabito!" You yelled, never once your determine falling.

~Timeskip~

After a year of training, you were ready. Well... ready to try and defeat Sabito. "I will take you down! Well... tomorrow!" You yelled, smiling.
"I hope so." He said, smiling back, his mask off this time. Over time, he stopped wearing his mask around you, which made you very happy.

You slipped into your thoughts, thinking about the year before...

~Flashback~

"Sabito! I can't do this!" You yelled, panting hard, trying to regain your breath. "Welcome to the same training I went to (Y/N)! Now get up and do it again!" He yelled back, grabbing your hand and pulling you back up.

"Ugh!" You said, ruffling your hair in frustration. "I understand you're upset, but you have to keep at it!" He said, sending a soft smile your way. You wanted to melt right there. "You've got this (Y/N)!" You nodded and started training again, fire in your eyes.

"Also, hold it like this," Sabito said, getting behind you and guiding your hands where they are supposed to be. Your face flushed, but you smiled softly.

~End~

You were pulled back to reality by someone shaking you, which was none other than Sabito. "(Y/N)? I've been calling your name for a while now. Are you okay? Did you train too hard again today?" You stared blankly at him for a moment. "Eh? O-oh!" You stuttered out, feeling your face getting warm.

You may have developed feelings for Sabito in the time you were training... and you weren't scared to tell him how you feel! Well, maybe just a bit.

He chuckled. "Are you okay?" He asked again. You nodded, hiding your face a bit.

You yawned, signaling you were tired. "Sabito... I'm getting sleepy..." You said, slowly falling down. He caught you before you fell down, holding you in his arms.

You already fell fast asleep, your breathing becoming regular and steady. Sabito sighed. "What am I going to do with you?"

~Timeskip~

You awoke in a small futon. "Hm...? Sabito?" You called out, still in a sleepy state. "Oh, you're awake," Sabito said, entering with a small bowl of food. Your mouth immediately started drooling. He laughed. "Someone's hungry."

You grabbed the bowl from him and started to chow down on it. "This is good!" You said, your mouth full of food. "Well, thank you, but don't talk with your mouth full!" He said. You just scoffed and went back to eating.

Soon, you were done and full. "That was amazinggg!" You said, laying back down on the futon.

"Hey, Sabito?" He replied a "Hm?" in response. "Can you come lay down with me...?" You asked, your voice getting smaller and smaller, feeling the heat rush to your face.

You looked over at Sabito, whose face was about as red as yours. "U-uh... why?" He asked, flustered.

"Because." You replied.
"That's not a valid answer." He said, his voice shaking, telling you he was nervous.

You sighed and pulled him into the covers with you. "You're so difficult. No wonder you're such a hard trainer.
You could tell his whole body was stiff. "(Y/N). What are you doing?" He asked.
"Cuddling with someone I like." You said, becoming a bit bolder.

He flipped over onto his other side, facing you. "What did you say?"

Your face flushed once more. "C-cuddling with someone I l-like?" You said, this time more like a question.
He just stared at you, like he was planning something.

You couldn't tell what Sabito was up to, but soon your question was answered.

"(Y/N), could you close your eyes?" He asked.
"U-um, okay?" You said, closing them.

'What the hell is he planning?!' You thought.
You heard shuffling and something getting closer to your face.

Then, felt hands grab your chin. "S-sabito, what are you doing?!" You whisper-yelled.

"Something." He said and placed his lips onto yours.

Your eyes shot open, your entire face now a deep red, but you soon slowly closed your eyes and melted into it, kissing him back.

You soon pulled away and immediately stared at the floor. You heard Sabito chuckle a bit and felt him pull you close.

No other words were said, but none were needed.

You loved him, and he loved you.

And that's all you could ever ask for.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back! And better than ever!
Sorry about that... life got in the way and I was so busy this week!

Thank you for being patient and I hope you liked it! 💞

Word count: 1051