❤️Zenitsu x Flirty!reader- Confidence

Thank you for requesting kyradavies!

Sorry it took me a minute to write this! I hope you like it! Sorry for OOC!
Edit: picture
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zeniiii~" You said, sitting down, close to him. "Y-yes (Y/N)?" He stuttered out, his face turning a bright pink and turning his head to face you. He wasn't used to the closeness of girls. "How are youuuu?~" You asked, smiling and placing your hands in your palms.

"Uh... d-decent?" He said, more or less like a question. "Then why are you stuttering Zeni?" You said, getting even closer to his face. "And your face is all red! Are you sure you're okay?~" Getting even closer. He suddenly stood up and ran off, leaving you falling. You giggled.

You loved it when he got all flustered! "He's so cute." You said to yourself, drifting off into thoughts, closing your eyes.

You liked Zenitsu, no doubt, but you always had a hard time confessing how you felt.

You would always clam up and stumble over your words and in the end, they thought you like them as a friend. So, to become more confident and hopefully, let them confess to you (so you didn't have to), you became flirty, but only to the people that you liked.

You heard footsteps coming closer to you. You slowly opened your eyes to see Tanjiro and Inosuke. "Oh, hi Tanjiro, Inosuke!" You said, sitting up a bit. They said hello back... well at least Tanjiro. Inosuke greeted you with a "Fight me!" statement.

After brushing off Inosuke, telling him "I'll fight you later." Tanjiro asked, "(Y/N) can I talk to you?"

"Um, yeah." You said, standing up and following him inside the small building you guys decided to stay for the past few nights.

~Timeskip~

"Hey (Y/N), I think you should stop teasing Zenitsu. He can never focus on missions." Tanjiro said. "What do you mean? I haven't teased him THAT much!" You said. "I mean what I said, and (Y/N), you've been teasing him since... 3 days after you met him." You puffed your cheeks out, annoyed.

"If you like him that much, confess." He said suddenly. "EH?! How do you know?!" You shouted, your face red. He just smiled and pointed to his nose. 'That nose... I swear' You thought, sighing. "You've got this!" Tanjiro said, patting you back and walking out of the room, possibly to go take care of his sister.

"Confess huh? Nah." You said and went to go find the flustered boy, smirking all the way.

~Timeskip~

"Zeni's face is red! Zeni's face is red!" You yelled, giggling and spinning around. "(Y/N)... stop please." He pleaded, hiding his face. "Aww! Don't hide your face!" You said, running over to him and pulling his hands away from his face, seeing it in all its adorableness.

'So cute!' You thought, smiling, a small blush on your face.

Zenitsu looked everywhere but you.

Little did you know, he had a plan.

Slowly, Zenitsu grabbed your wrists, pushing you backward. 'Eh?' You thought, the blush on your face getting darker. He pinned you down, his face close to yours. You squirmed around, feeling embarrassed. "Do you have any idea how you teasing me makes me feel?" He asked, his voice low.

'Where did he get this confidence?!' You thought, looking away. He chuckled, getting even closer to your face, your noses touching.

At this point, you were dying. You froze, looking into his eyes, you face a very very deep red. "Z-zenitsu!" You stuttered out.

Suddenly, he stopped and got off, laughing, but his face a deep red just as yours. "Ha! Take that (Y/N)!" He yelled, smiling. "That's what you get for teasing me!" He said.

You didn't say anything, recovering from the events that just played out a few moments ago. 'Ah, my heart is beating out of my chest...' You thought, stealing a glance at him. "Z-zenitsu...?" You asked, your voice weak. "Y-yeah?' He said, stuttering back, his confidence draining.

"D-do you..." You drifted off, scared. "What is it (Y/N)?" He asked, getting down on his knees and looking at you with concern. "D-do... you like me...?" You asked under your breath.

Zenitsu just smiled, gaining a bit of his confidence back and lifted your chin up and softly kissed you. You immediately kissed back, wrapping your arms around him. After a moment, you pulled back, smiling. "Where did you get the confidence Zeni?" You asked him.

"O-oh... well Tanjiro told me you liked me, saying something along the lines of "By the way, I smell love in the air! And I think it's coming from (Y/N)... sooo..." He drifted off, looking away. You just giggled.

"I love you Zenitsu." You said, smiling.
"I love you too (Y/N)." He said back, pulling you in for another kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh... I don't feel good about this one... ;-;

Word count: 827