We hit 2k reads.. somehow

[⚠️SAPPY SPEECH BELOW. READ WITH CAUTION (Please read all the way through)⚠️]

So, 2k. That's a big number. Last December, we hit 150 and got 9th in "pals". Now, we've got 2,000 reads and we've been holding the 2nd place spot in "pals" for the last few days. I can't thank you guys enough for all the support. Why people read this is beyond me. This is just Pals Cringe (maybe I should have made that the title). But still, I'm so grateful and so blessed to know you guys have my back. It's been roughly a year since I started Wattpad and I've amassed 2,000 reads on an amateur story. I really appreciate everyone one of you guys. You make me feel so special. There's a lot of times when I don't really like myself that much and it makes me happy to know that I have a family on Wattpad that always supports me. Special shout-outs to written_in_a_daze. She's the whole reason I'm here, really. Also, WhoStoleMyDonut, who's now aesthxticalpansxxaul. She inspired me to make a dtp book in the first place. Madi, you'll probably end up seeing this so thank you so much. I owe everything to you. Most of my friends here, I met through your book so thank you. If there's ever anything I can do then please let me know. Guys, she's starting fresh so please follow the second account I linked for her. Show her some support. I have to thank starpalsfan and AnnieWriteer. Annie and Star were my first friends and they've been here from the beginning and have been supportive through thick and thin. I really value your friendship and I don't know what I'd do without you. And to all of you I've met along the way: -mercurydays, -snougattx, _existing_, a_warning_sign, CocoS_14, Crazy_Peeper, eveilett, Finn_Summerfox, Erica_Winterhawk, Gigi_Rose2005, IloveDAGames, issyspiro, kirishima-RED-RIOT, Papayaa414, Reeing_queen, SSS_GangGang, manboy8, MEDontCareANYMORE, AwesomeAlanahBanana, BlueViolet_Huskies, MyLifeAsAHumanBeing, photobomber0803, StormSpirit03, ThePalsFanatic, Mexico_boi, Sk0ple, ThePalsFanPage, TheRealGalaxySheep.

I really appreciate you guys, so much. I'm still in disbelief. Let me know what you want in the 2k celebration chapter and what could possibly be the final chapter. Seeing that The Pals have disbanded, maybe the book should as well. There isn't really much to do anymore and it's hard to come up with stuff about the group when there is no more group, you know? However, if you guys want me to continue publishing in this book, then let me know as well. So please give me some ideas and I'll try to put my all in it and get it out ASAP. I think that's all I have to say. Thanks again so so much. Remember to leave your ideas and feedback in the comments. Bye for now, and carry your lightsaber 👋