Why me

⚠️WARNING THIS CONTAINS ABUSE AND SUICIDAL MENTIONS! IF YOU ARENT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT STUFF ITS OK TO NOT READ AND IF YOU DONT LIKE THE NON
"Romantic" BILLIE DONT READ⚠️

Your POV

I loved her. I cherished her. I always thought she thought I'd me the same. I guess I was wrong like everything I do now a' days. Billie, my girlfriend she doesn't drink and she doesn't smoke so she knows exactly what she's doing and she enjoys it. She enjoys hurting me and hearing me scream and cry. She's psycho and insane someone or something fucked her up because she wasn't like this before. Every day she leaves I think of packing my stuff and leaving but she put a tracker on me so I wouldn't then I think about calling the cops but she would pay someone to hurt me. I'm better off dead. It's what she wants right. She always says how I should kill myself but I've just been waiting until she does it for me. She never went that far though. Billies at work right now and she comes home early. Yay more time for her to throw and kick and slap and punch and do all these things to me. I'm gonna kill myself but I need her to see that she caused this and I'm giving a note to my mother to give to the police I don't care if billie goes insane on me afterwards what will it matter I'll be dead. I'll take my tracker off so she won't hurt my family. It's finally the end the best part my life has ever come to. I'm on my way to give the note to my mother. When I'm there she basically won't let me leave I told her not to open the note until she sees my car leave and give it to the police in 2 hours. When I get home Billies waiting at the door for me angry as hell but I smile, I guess it's time.

"Where the flying FUCK did you go!?" She said dragging me to our bedroom.

"Nowhere"

"TELL ME"

"No"

Slap

"NOW!"

"I said no"

Kick

"You know what" she said while she stopped hitting me

"We haven't fucked in a while" she said

Hell no im not having sex with her he'll no

"I'm not fucking you billie"

"EXCUSE ME"

That's when I did it I opened our bedside table took out the blade I had in there and her eyes widened I guess she thought I would kill her because she started backing away

"I'm not gonna hurt you" I said crying and for once in a while 6 months her face softened

" I'm not gonna hurt you" I repeated "but I'm gonna hurt me"

Slice

I cut my arm five times in a row feeling amazing but billie started screaming

"NO! BABY I LOVE YOU STOP I DONT KNOW WHY I EVER DID THIS TO YOU IT WAS BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT LOVE ME ANYMORE I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE"

"S-sorry can't save me now, sorry I don't know how..." and everything started to fade away the screams the lights the pain... I was happy now, I was free

Thank you @AnnaMay345 for requesting!