Family

Your POV

I love billies family so much. Since I'm dating her they're like my second family but even if me and bil werent together I'd still feel that way. Finneas is like my best friend and so is Claudia. Whenever she can't go on tour I can't either when she can, I can. We've gotten so close bc we understand what it's like to miss your person when they're gone for so long. Being with her helps me forget the fact that billie isn't here and I'm sure it's the same thing with her and Finneas. Billie is by far my closest most best friend and of course my lover. Maggie is the sweetest human you could ever meet. Patrick is so wise and sooo good at giving advice, I swear he's a wizard. Right now I'm siting in their lawn while Maggie and Patrick are inside, bil is riding her scooter and Finneas is teaching Claudia that Ariel arts thing. Billie is being a goof and making a lot of noises.(lol)
It was a cute and content moment. Claudia was vlogging so when billie came up to me and we started to fool around on the grass of course she took the opportunity to film us. She was laying on top of me and threatened to tickle me if I didn't show her the picture I took of her. Of course I didn't show her so she tickled me.

"Look at our children" Claudia said to Finn
"One of our 'children' is my sister" finneas said laughing Making Claudia laugh too
"Billie!" Finneas called out making bil get off of me
"Yessss"
"Stop harassing your girlfriend please"
"Yea billie" I said getting ready to run knowing she would chase me
"Bitch" she said before chasing me around the yard making Claudia chuckle. This didn't happen often due to the fact that we were all always busy so I'm trying to enjoy this moment.

We were eating outside because it was so beautiful out. Billie kept taking pictures of me because "the lighting made me look even more stunning then I already am" it was cute but it got annoying. Then she got all soft when I got mad at her and pulled me so I was sitting on her lap. I love all of these people I love my family.