two

"What?" He said, still shock at the fact on what I said to him.

"It's 2014?" I said slowly again. He was now frantically looking around my apartment.

"No, this can't be happening. Oh my god." He was panicking at the moment before I decided to calm him down just a bit.

"Chill down stranger with douchey clothes, what's wrong?" I tried to ask him but before he could speak, Dustin barged in to our apartment with a tired face but suddenly changed into horrid look.

"Thea what did I tell you about allowing a stranger in our apartment?!" He gasped, I walked towards Dustin and pulled him into a bone-crushing hug.

"Dustin I was worried sick about you not coming home early!" I said, burrying my face into his chest. He smelled like he had been into a bar but I didn't care at this point.

"Who the hell is that?" He said, pulling away harshly from me.

"He's uh... He's-" I stammered, not even a single lie came out to my lips.

"I'm Luke, her cousin." The stranger, who's name was happened to be Luke, introduced himself to my boyfriend as he stood up from his seat.

"Yeah, yeah he's my cousin." I said, looking back and forth to luke and dustin.

"Baby you didn't tell me you had a weird ass cousin." Dustin chuckled, snaking his arm around my waist and pulled me closer as if I was his property.

"Don't be so rude to the kid, I did not expect him to pay a visit though." I explained, leaning my head against his shoulder.

Being the good person I am, I considered to invite luke on our dinner since I felt pity against him. It was just uncomfortable because Dustin was shooting daggers at luke and luke on the other hand, was doing the same too.

"Can I stay the night here?" Luke asked, rubbing his eyes. I looked at dustin who was busy glaring at Luke.

"Um, yeah but you're gonna sleep on the couch." I stated, Dustin groaned beside me.

Luke nodded as he sat himself on the couch. "We have a lot to talk tomorrow, cousin."  I said, grabbing Dustin's hand to mine.

"Alright, okay goodnight to both of you." luke said sleepily.

"Thea this wasn't the first time you invited a beggar inside our apartment! How many times do I need to remind you that you can't be easily feel pity to a stranger." Dustin sighed, once we entered the bedroom we share.

"First of all, he's my cousin and it was just once Dustin!" I yelled, tossing myself on the unmade bed.

"Don't you dare fucking yell at me!" Dustin shouted, I was mentally cursing right now, regretting the thought of me accepting luke to stay for the night.

I just want to cry on my pillow I was holding, fighting with my boyfriend was the last thing I want for tonight.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, babe," dustin withdrew a breath before exhaling deeply. "I just doubt that he's really your cousin because for the past three years we've been together you said you don't have any relative besides your dad and Julia."

"Are we really not stopping this argument yet?" I groaned, shifting myself on the mattress.

He let out a loud sigh again, "I just don't understand this whole situation. Who the hell knows you might be cheating on me? Just saying, though." Dustin stated, crawling beside me.

I can't help but to mentally roll my eyes on him. All these past years we've been together, he still doubt that I was unfaithful to our relationship. Sometimes, I think that it was other way around. While I'm busy being the 'perfect girlfriend' he's being occupied with other girl which is unbearable to handle if It's true.

He pulled me against his body before mumbling something, "I just have to be sure if you're not cheating on me because I don't want to lose you. Goodnight Thea."