Seven

❌Althea❌

After Dustin left me, Luke was the first person that came into my mind and immediately searched him if he's still somewhere near my apartment.

It didn't took much time to find Luke, he was sitting on the curb, holding his swollen lips.

I silently thanked God that that asshole didn't hit Luke that bad. "Luke!" I called his name before whipping his head in my direction. He still was wearing the same clothes I gave him yesterday.

"Althea..." He muttered as I practically ran towards him.

It all felt weird inside because I hugged him.

I just awkwardly hugged this stranger whom I just met a few days ago, but the hug felt amazing. It was comforting to say the least.

"Luke, I-I finally broke up with him." I said, choking back some tears.

"You did? Oh my, you must have been grew a pair to be able to break up with him." He joked, still finding this fucked up situation funny.

"Just shut up and hug me back please."

-

"So this is what heartbroken people do? They cuddle and eat ice cream while watching- what's that again?"

"Netflix? Yeah. Thank God intelligent people invented Netflix or who knows what will I do when times like this." I said, scooping a large amount of ice cream and stuffing it in my mouth.

"So this is what you do when you're heartbroken?" He asked again, his mouth was full of ice cream.

"Well not just really when you're heartbroken, sometimes when I'm on my period and-"

"Jeez, I don't want to know that." He cut me off, chuckling.

There were still some randomly things that Luke ask me, like what's a selfie since I mentioned it along with my other explanations.

"What's a selfie?" He asked innocently, we were now just cuddling after we got bored of watching Netflix.

"You just basically take pictures with yourself or with your friends, I don't know why people have to make a name for it when you just take a photo of someone or something." I chuckled, curling myself like a fetus beside Luke.

"Did you take selfies with Dustin back then?"

I looked up on him to see if he was joking but I saw his serious face I admitted that I had. "Yeah, but not like always."

"Can we take a selfie together though?" He hesitantly asked.

"Okay sure." I nodded before taking my phone out.

I put my hand into a peace sign, Luke glanced at me before mimicking the peace sign.

"This was our first photo together and you look pretty damn hot in here." I complimented him.

A blush crept into his cheeks, "thanks."

Who would knew that this guy next to me would be my friend?

-

A shitty update, sorry.