Five

❌Althea❌

As Luke had promised, he took me into a music store in the town. It looks like I haven't gone here before but who knows, Luke might get me some good music to listen to.

Luke's face lit up for a seconds until his face turned into a frown once again.

"What's wrong?"

He didn't answer me as he keeps on rummaging through the CD stacks of rock music.

"God, I feel so left out. What even are these things?" He asked, showing me some random albums.

"Those are CDs Luke, I bet vinyls are a thing back in your time. Am I right?"

Luke sighed, he still was very confused why there were CD's instead of vinyls that he gotten used to.

"Don't worry, let's fins some vinyls here somewhere..." I trailed off, craning my neck to find where vinyls section at.

-

"Luke." I sighed. The people were slowly filing out of the store and it's getting pretty late but Luke was still determined to find wherever the fuck that vinyl was and my feet are starting to sore since we almost roamed all of the aisles of this store.

"Luke." I repeated rather loudly for luke to turn his head in annoyance.

"What? I'm trying to find that darn vinyl here, don't disturb me." He waved off, walking faster ahead of me.

"Luke it's getting late for us to find that vinyl here, we could still come back tomorrow or find another music store." I assured Luke.

"Fine, I just really want you to listen to them though." He sighed, clearly exhausted from roaming around too.

I called a taxi and headed back to my apartment. Luke was still complaining about that music store and their lackness of good music. He must be really in to music like Dustin.

Dustin... He wasn't there when we came home. I don't want to worry myself to sleep especially that Luke was staying another night here.

That's the another problem of mine. If I keep on making Luke stay here for a long time, Dustin might kill us both.

I changed into my pajamas before bringing Luke a blanket since it was so cold for him to sleep on the couch.

"I hate to say this but, perhaps this is the last night you would sleep on this couch." I stated as I hand Luke his blanket.

"Awe, I had fun with you though." He pouted, leaning on the couch for a moment.

"But how would you survive if you don't have any friends or relatives that knows you're here?" I asked, he's no way in hell would sleep on the streets of this city. It's too dangerous.

"Don't worry, I still make a way to find my relatives here."

-

The next day, I woke up with Dustin beside me. I almost gasp when I saw him there sleeping soundly.

I started to look at his appearance; a nice prominent cut below his cheekbone which was an evident that he fought with someone last night and a bloody knuckles.

Damn, I must be sleeping really hard last night.