Chapter 13

I woke up wrapped in Jesse's arms. Light poured in the window so it must of been mid-morning atleast. I tried to wriggle out of Jesse's arms but there was no way I could. I sighed and just lay there. I didn't have the heart to wake him up. I know I would've kept him awake last night as I had nightmares after 'he' was here.

I shivered as I remembered it. Looking out the window to find him standing there. I don't know why it was me. Why was I so special.? Why had he came to our house to begin with? I pushed the thoughts away. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that it was me.

I heard the bed creak as Jacob jumped down. He looked over at me and smirked. I glared.

"Caught?" He whispered.

I nodded and he just chuckled before walking into the bathroom. Dick.

I lay there for another 10 minutes with Jacob walking around the room, laughing whenever he caught my gaze. I really needed to go to the bathroom. Okay, I had to do it.

I pushed away from Jesse as hard as I could, his eyes shot open and he looked around quickly.

"Calm down. I just need to get up." I said.

He relaxed and lay back down. I rolled my eyes and climbed over him and got off the bed. Jacob was on his laptop on the couch, busy typing away. I walked into the closet and grabbed some clothes before heading into the bathroom and locking the door.

I dumped the clothes on the floor and looked in the mirror. This had become a daily habit, staring at my reflection. I don't know why I did it. As I studied the girl in the mirror I couldn't help but notice how lifeless I looked. It was worse then before. There was no joy in my eyes, no shine to my hair. I sighed and had a shower.

When I came out the bathroom I saw only Jacob.

"Where's Jesse?" I asked.

"He had to go change and stuff." Said Jacob.

"You have any plans for today?" I asked, it was saturday after all.

"You really think I'm just going to go off and leave you?" He asked looking up at me.

"I guess not." I mumbled.

I walked over to the window and looked out at the spot where he had been. It didn't look scary now that the sun was up and everything was exposed. I wondered if he could see me. I cringed at the thought and turned back to the room.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For what?" Asked Jacob.

"This whole thing." I said.

He looked at me then started chuckling.

"What?" I asked frowning.

"You honestly think you have to apologise for any of this?" He said.

"Well yes, you have to put up with all this. Your life would be so much easier if you hadn't met me." I stated.

"Yet if I could go back the only thing I'd change is him fiding you." He said softly.

I looked at him conused. He would still want me in his life? After the nightmares, the coldness, the walls. Why?

"Savannah I don't think you understand.." He started.

Jesse suddenly walked in carrying breakfast.

"Good you're out the shower, I brought breakfast." He said.

I looked at Jacob but he'd already turned to Jesse smiling. I sighed.

After we ate our breakfast Hailey and Brooke turned up. Jesse let them in and they came and sat on my bed.