Coming home-19

Lili's POV

It was 8 am and I was still in the hospital till the doctor came in. 

"So Lili you are fine just some stress on your shoulders just relax a little bit and you can go home now"

"Ok, thank you also, is it ok if I travel today or will that cause me problems as well?"

"Depends, did you already book everything or are you doing it now?"

"I haven't done anything"

"I would recommend just relaxing these past few weeks then probably in a month you can travel but remember, keep some distance"

"I understand"

"Ok, so your friend Camila Mendes will help you get ready"

After she walked out Camila came in with some high legging-sweats and a light soft grey hoodie. 

"Hey Lil's, here are your clothes and I'll see you in the car in 5 minutes?"

"Ok sounds good, thanks Cami"

"Ok bae"

I changed into the clothes and the nurse came in to take off the machines, "Have a nice day Ms. Reinhart""You too"

I went out to the car and while going home Cami blasted Sza 'Love galore' and 'The weekend'. We got home and as I walked in everybody looked at me. One caught my eye, Cole. It looked as if he'd been crying all day, red puffy eyes, why? Why would he be crying? He's the one who put me in the hospital in the first place. He's the one who....raped me. 

"Hey"

"Hey. *Awkward silence* Soooo, surprised they let you out today"

"Honestly, me too but they said I just had stress and it was washing over me"

"Oh ok, cool"

"That's it? You aren't going to say "Sorry for everything Lili, honestly. For everything that I put you through especially for raping you, it was horrible of me to do that and I know it'll cost my life" instead, you say "Cool""

"Lili I can't do that. As much as me raping you costed your life, if I tell you why, your life will really be on the mark"

" *Scoffs* Unbelievable, and I thought you were a decent person"

I went upstairs, tears streaming down my face. What did I do wrong? Ever? No I'm not that bad, he's in his wrong. Not me and If he doesn't accept that he's the issue in our lives then I'll show him he is.

Cami's POV

I was getting ready for bed till I heard someone whispering to another in Cole's room. The voice tone was soft and angelic but the intensity is high maintenance.  Lili...what's in favor?

"Don't worry Coley, if you didn't show me my respect then I will NEVER make you feel the way I used to love you"

I then heard a click of something go off and it's...twitching?                                                                                  

"Don't worry Cole, you're not getting raped like you did to me but I sure as hell can feel like doing it to you. At least your waking up tomorrow alive, unlike how I woke up 2 days ago (When she got woke up the next day from being raped)

Then she walked out, unlucky enough she ran into me.                                                                                               

"Hey lil's, what was uh, what was going on in there?"                                                                              

"Um, nothing just talking with Cole. Why?"                                                                                                     

"Oh so there's no reason you have a lighter in your hand while you just 'talked'?"              

"Nope no reason"                                                                                                                                                           

"Hm well talk about this in the morning" 

Lili's POV                                                                                                                                                                               What will we talk about in the morning? Should I tell her or should I leave her unread? Sweat on my pillow as I think about these thoughts but slowly, I just drift off in wonderland to fantasies.

      Draft (587) words. Im still not proud of this part as much but at least I tried. Technically, I know I said ill post sooner but we all know I'm the queen bee of lacking. "Your name may be honey but we all know I'm queen bee" I forget how that quote goes but it just goes on with the story.-Melanie