Just, plain, talk

Lili's POV
It's been a couple days of me and Cole's relationship still being a secret and let me tell you, best decision of my life.

It's been so peaceful without anyone knowing your dating someone who is being controlled by one another.

We still haven't told Cami and the others but I'd rather not tell. Here's why, 1 Cami will probably lecture me and 2 Cami can go as far as telling Vanessa.

I haven't told Vanessa anything! I haven't called her since that other time we talked together before going to camp.

Wow, speaking of the devil.
"Hey Lil's! Watcha doing?"
"Nothing just reading"
"Ok! What do you wanna do?"
"I mean nothing really but why are you so happy?"
"1 because I can and 2 because I told Charles about the baby and he was so happy!"
"OMG CAMI THATS AMAZING! I told you!"
"I know, for once your instinct is right!"

I smiled at her happy because they didn't have any problems, then at the same time it made me...upset.

I felt empty inside now. Something was missing inside of me. I felt something missing but it's not Cole, I want a baby. I want a baby, that's what's been making me upset now.

The further I think the more I think that he'll say no because he's still not out of the bet.
I stopped thinking about it and went to make myself a bath.

I put a lush rośe bath bomb. I watched as it fizzled in the water and turned the water into a vintage pink. I undressed and stepped in. The hot water burning my feet and making the heel soft.
I melted into the water as my silk skin became weak. My body also became weak, feeling relaxed, shutting my eyes and shifting in my spot.

I felt like the world stopped at this moment. All my anxiety going away and the stress all out in the past.

The aroma filled the bathroom, fogging up the mirrors and making the rims slippery.
Every move I made the particles of the bath bomb traced my skin.

The soft surrounding deepening me more. ~~~~~~~
I got out of the tub wrapping myself in my towel, I tied my hair up in a head towel and washed my face. I finished by putting on my pimple cream and walking out from the warmth of the bathroom.

I stepped into the cold bedroom, getting goosebumps all over then walking to my closet. I pulled out fluffy grey sweatpants and a tube top.
I let my hair down and put coconut oil in then brushed my hair.
I walked downstairs to a fireplace. They were all playing a game.
"Hey lil's! Do u wanna play the game of life then try to stay 24 hours in Walmart?" Cole called out. I looked at him then said, "I'm down"

They all clapped and then we got a knock at the door. I went over with a serious face and opened the door to Vanessa! And a red head? I hugged Vanessa and all the girls came running to her.
"Hi Vanessa!" We all happily called out.
"You don't need to call my out my name, I'm right here! But omg I missed you guys so much! Thought I would surprise y'all"
"What a surprise!" I said.

We all walked over to the boys including Mr.Red-head. We introduced Vanessa and the boys introduced KJ. That's his name apposedly.

We all just talked, laughed and smiled at one another. That thought still drifting in my head, do I really want a baby? Does Cole even want a baby? What will my parents think? These kind of thoughts get to me. A lot

After endless talks we decided it was time to get to bed. I was sliding into my comforter turning on my heating pad to 160 and slid it between my legs.
Someone came in the room but I didn't bother to turn around. Big hands rapped my waist, I turned to look and it was Cole.

"Hey" I said groggily and tiredly.
"Thought I would pay a little visit to a beautiful girl because everyone else is asleep"
I smiled as he said that 'mmm' I hummed. I leaned in to kiss him and he kissed back. I positioned myself on his lap and kept kissing him.

I took off his shirt then took off mine. He unclipped my bra and started sucking on my boobs, I moaned softly trying not to wake the others. He flipped us over and handcuffed me to the beds headboard.

He duct taped my mouth and moved to my lower stomach. I felt his hot breath on my clit as it sent sensation all over my body, giving me goosebumps.
"Awww, so wet for daddy. Now isn't that right babygirl"
"Mmm" I murmured above the tape.

                              Cole's POV
I was breathing on her clit holding her thighs apart. I was whispering dirty things of doing to her under my breath.  I started sucking the life out of her clit.
Her stuttered groggy moans coming through the tape.

I kept sucking up all her juices then ripping the tape from her mouth. She yelped and then kissed me.  She flipped us over and spread my legs.
She got on her knees and unbuckled my belt. She threw my pants somewhere around the room.

She dropped my underwear to my ankle and my man hood sprouted out.
"Wow, looks like someone's need"
"Only for you babygirl"
After that I looked down at her clit and all her wetness was dripping onto the sheets.

She bent down and made contact with my dick. She started of by teasing me but I gave her that glare. She noticed then took me all in. My deep moans spilled out and when I came I pushed her aside gently and saw the huge puddle she made.

I turned and smirked at her. I hovered over her then stared at her eyes, she nodded. I started off slowly, "Just go harder and faster I'm used to this!" She yelled then I started picking up the pace. She was biting her lip.
"COLE IM GOING TO CUM!" She yelled then she came. I kept going but then came, we both screamed and grunted.

My sweaty chest hitting hers and her arms pulling me in for embrace while kissing my head.
"Alright babygirl I gotta get out or they'll suspect something"
"Pretty sure they already did as we were pretty loud" I chuckled at her comment then whipped my clothes on.

I walked out and saw everyone standing there.
"Dude, What was going on in there?" Travis pointed out.
"Just, plain, talk. Yeah! Just talking"
"Im pretty sure that when Lili talks to us she never screams Cole or moans" Madelaine clapped back.
"Ugh! I'll explain later guys. I need rest right now."
"Yeah obviously" Cami snapped.

I walked into my bedroom brushing my teeth and putting on sweat pants. I drifted off smiling of the fortune I had tonight.

-1181 words. This is some smexy stuff because Kassy loves it and I just had nothing else to think about. -Melanie, one day I'll let someone else have my acc.