Theres too much drama to share.

Cami's POV
I woke up from the most horrible dream. I shook up and got out of bed, brushing my teeth hen going to Charles' room.
"Good morning babe."
"Morning Cami, why are you up so early? Did something happen?"
"Nope just had a bad dream and shot up"
"What was the dream about my amore?"
"Nothing important, bit get up we have a big day ahead of us!"
"Finally, we can see that beautiful baby inside of you"
He wondered rubbing my stomach.
(There's a delay in school due to teacher meetings)

We went downstairs hand in hand, I wasn't feeling hungry so I just sat at the couch and Madelaine came over to me (they are all downstairs)
"You ok babes?"
"Yeah, I'm fine Madelaine it's just the pregnancy things"
"What kind of pregnancy thing is that?"
"Me just not being hungry"
"Oh, what about Flan or donuts or tacos? Doesn't that sound good?"

Yes, those are all my most common pregnancy cravings. Then I came up with an little hangout idea.
"Hey why don't we go to a restaurant nearby?"
T-"Sounds good to me. You babe?"
M-"I'm down to get some food anytime of the day!"
"Cole, Lili, Charles, Vanessa? What about you guys?" I asked pleadingly wanting all of them to say yes. Well, except Lili.

L-"Yeah, sure! Whatever"
I ignored her comment.
V-C-"Mhm"

"Ok children let's go!"
We hopped into the car, Charles driving, me in the passenger seat. Madelaine behind me, Lili in the middle and Vanessa to the left of Lili.
"Guess where were going Cam?"
"Reds?"
"Ok let's go, we're going to red!" Charles screamed.
"Yeah we can hear you" Travis called back.

All the girls including me giggled. We drove to Reds and in the car ride we were just talking about the baby and the appointment and then Lili asked,
"Cami why don't we host a baby gender reveal?"
"Ok"
M-"Who do you want out of the three of us to put the important decor?"
C-"Madelaine and Vanessa you do the important decor and Lili you just buy the things" (What a bitch! Jk)

Cole's POV
That's weird, Cami always puts Lili first. I looked over at Lili and she looked hurt but Cami looked insanely happy. Wow, the tension is high.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at Reds and sat at a booth, some people in hardwood. I was sitting next to Lili in a booth and she laid her head on my shoulder. I caressed her arms and then Cami said straight forward, "Is it finally time to explain?"
Lili gave her the 'fuck you' eyes and then looked at me. "Do you want to explain the Chloe thing?" Lil's said in a whisper, I nodded my head slowly not sure if I can trust all of them.

"Ok so, at the club as you guys saw, I was kissing Chloe. But that all started when Chloe threatened me, she threatened me saying if I didn't do as she said then she'd partner up with Austin and kill Lili. So that led to me raping Lili"
M-"But that doesn't explain how you guys got back together"
L-"So when you guys left a couple weeks ago Cole wanted to talk to me and then we made up. We decided to keep our relationship a secret from everyone so Chloe doesn't find out. That's what we did until, you know"

They were all left speechless and I looked at Lili. She was staring at Cami, they were both burning their eyes into each other's. What is up with these two.
Cam-"I need to go to the restroom"
Cami started running to the bathroom with her mouth covered. Omg, something is going on between everyone here. Or it's just that they don't want me to know. Oh well I'll tell Lili later.

Madelaine's POV
I feel bad for both Lili and Cami. I went chasing after
Cami to the bathroom, she busted open a door not bothering on closing it to throw up. I held her hair back, soothing her back.
"It's okay. It's just pregnancy things"
"Yeah"
"Cam, I have to tell you something" I kneeled beside her.

"Im also pregnant. I haven't told anyone, not even Travis"
"Mads, I'm happy for you but you should tell Travis. I was scared to tell Charles about the baby to but someone pushed me to tell"
"Who?"
"Talk with Lili, meet at a cafe. She'll tell you to tell your significant others and give you advice. As least that's what she did for me"
"Taken into consideration"

She cleaned herself up before going out again. I stayed in the bathroom rubbing my stomach thinking about the baby and how Travis will react. I hope he's okay with the baby and with me not telling him when I found out. I check myself on the mirror,
"I guess we'll see what daddy thinks about you little nugget"

I walked out casually.
T-"Oh baby I ordered you the vegan breakfast tacos"
"Oh thanks babe, your so sweet"
"Ik mads, ik"

We laughed all together enjoying the time, hours, minutes, seconds, all time passed by grins and laugher. Love filling the air between the friendship of all of us. It's fun to not be fighting so early in the morning like me and Travis usually do. We fight about going to the hospital,  you may be asking why, it's because he's seen I've been having morning sickness so he's been recommending going to the hospital but I always deny since I don't want him finding out about the baby.

I'll surprise all of them this week, well I'll be the scared witness of their reaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lili's POV
I have decided to tell Cami what's been happening but I'm not telling her everything because she'll interrogate everyone and there's just too much drama to share. It's just all anxiety I can't push past, maybe I might never forget what Cole did to me but I sure as hell can try....

-Melanie
Words count: 1015