To coax off, lets have fun.

(I'm on writers block so here's some sprousehart smut and drama)

2 months later
Lili's POV
"Why'd you turn into this?! Who's making you do this, what's the motive? Why now, why me?"
"Listen Lili, if you can't deal with it it's better if you just leave. The doors only a foot away from you and we all know how to walk"
"You really want me to go, so us, it's all going in the trash?"
"If you can't accept me just leave, I'm better off with Chloe or Donna. We are not meant to be for my act now"
"You know what? Your right, I'll find my TRUE soulmate once I'm out of this house."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 months earlier
Me and Cole were at the couch watching home alone as the other kids went Christmas shopping. Sometimes I wonder why the hell are we always left home, but couldn't be more thankful.

I was getting horny throughout the movie. I squeeze my legs together tempted, the tempt in my legs become heavy so I give in. I straddle Cole as he shutters under my touch. That's a first, I kissed him aggressively, it's the time to get kinky.
I moved down to Cole's neck, I'm in control tonight. I slid off his shirt, he slid his hands under my shirt but I pulled his hands off, I shook my head and he groaned.
"Not today lover boy"

I got up walking to the kitchen shaking my hips a bit. I grabbed a pair of handcuffs and walked back over to him. He kept squirming on the couch as well tempered.
"Aw does poor daddy have a hard boner?"
He nods quickly, I chuckle at his action. I took off my shirt in front of him, I slowly undressed in front of him. He was smirking in pain.
"Cmon Lili!"
I got on his lap again kissing him aggressively. I went down to his neck again and took off his shirt. I took off the handcuffs and ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. I put on this red lingerie set he gave to me as an early Christmas gift.

He was twisting my door knob till I went over and unlocked it. He stood there in shock, "I didn't put on this lingerie set for nothing Sprouse"
He pushed me onto the bed and I unbuckled his belt then slid off his jeans. I was playing with his manhood through his underwear, his pre cum oozing out and wetting my hand. I moaned as he started going down to my cleavage, he ripped my lingerie top, bastard! He started sucking on my nubs, (y'all now I feel uncomfortable, well shit) I'm moaning quietly into thin air.

"Hurry up Sprouse I'm aching!"
"Calm yourself baby girl, you left me waiting"
I groaned he ripped off my panties as I was left there in shock. He got off of me and admired my body as my pre cum also oozed out onto the sheet making a puddle. He grabbed a 8 inch dildo and a vibrator, "I'm going to destroy that pussy of yours so bad!"
I just moaned at the thought of that, his words itself get me more horny. He shoved the dildo all the way in me and put the vibrator in my ass. I was screaming so loud campus can probably hear.

*~*~*~*~*
2 hours later
After 2 hours of making rough and vanilla love me and Cole are watching Netflix in bed cuddling. We heard the door open and Cami yell, "Were here!"
I groaned trying to get up, "I'll help you" thanks to the lord that this guy is here with me. He helped downstairs to the kitchen. He sat me down and I groaned.

T-"you okay Lili?"
"Yeah I'm fine"
Cole made me a hot pocket and kissed my head, "Thanks baby" I said with a slight smile, he sat next to me as I began eating.
"So what did you guys buy?"
M-"Me and Cami personally bought some vintage Christmas decorations. Oh! We also bought you some Christmas decorations too!"
L-"Oh thanks girls!"
M-"Yeah I was hopping we could decorate the rooms together at 6"

L-"Yeah I can do it, Cam?"
C-"Yeah I have nothing on my schedule"
After our talk, we ordered sushi because why the hell not? We started watching YOU together, I was feeling Cami's bump and talking about the baby. Me and Madelaine were also talking about when to Horst the bay shower which will be in 2 months and obviously indoor because it'll be snowing in Jan obvi. After the baby shower we were thinking we could go to big bear or we can go to big bear this winter break.
*~*~*~*~*
This chapter is only 799 letters because at this point I just want to start the drama and then end the au, also I have no inspiration so if you have any ideas let me know and I'll consider them.
Instagram-@bettsgem
Also Happy New Years! Hopefully this year will be amazing for each and every one of you and I pray that if this years amazing it attaches to every other year, ps thanks for 245 reads!