Let's try again

Lili's POV
As he said that I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do either. I looked up at him and he had hope that I would say yes in his eyes.

"I don't know Cole, I mean you did do horrible things to me"
"I know Lils but if we keep this new chance of ours a secret then maybe it'll work out"
"Idk Cole...what if we get into deeper trouble"
"Please Lili. I'm pleading Lili, please?"
"Ugh Fine! But if something happens it's on you"
"Deal Reinhart"
"Mmm"

(Slight smut warning)
I leaned in to kiss him even though fear was still rushing in my body. He kisses me back pushing me onto his lap. I open my mouth for entrance of tongue and he moved to my collarbone and neck. He left red soon to be purple hickeys on my neck.

I lid off my shirt making my cleavage almost spill out of my bra.

He moved down to my chest making me slightly moan.

"Bounce" Cole said.
"What?"
"I said bounce" he said with a higher pitch of tone.

"Yes daddy" He looked up at me with a smirk. I bounced on his dick with pleasure and him groaning in my ear.

I bit my lip trying not to moan to loud as I know Charles, Camila, Madelaine and Travis will be coming home soon.

The more I bounced on him the harder he got. I was getting more and more wet as he almost unclipped my bra.

When he tried unclipping my bra we heard a knock on the door.

I quickly jumped off of him and whipped my shirt back on.

Cole just took off some lipstick from his lips and acted like he was just coming out of the bathroom.

I went over to the door and unlocked it.
"Hey Lili!" Madelaine said to me, "Madelaine!" I said back and hugged the shit out of her.

"I missed you babes! How have you been?"
"I've been great Madelaine, how about you? You know with the new apartment"
"It's been really good and smooth. You should come and visit sometime!"
"Of course I will!"

After that convo I went over next to Cole on the couch and turned to look at the rest.

Camila had a confused face but the rest joined in because they knew nothing.

After some seconds of Camila just standing in shock she came over to sit next to Travis.

I suspected something as hey kept whispering to each other and looking over at me and Cole. And also Madelaine?

Why Madelaine? Did she do something? Am I missing something that she's hiding from ME?

I ignored it and snuggled to Cole. I realized what I was doing so I just put my head on Madelaine's shoulder.

                     Madelaine's POV
I got very cautious when Lili laid on my shoulder and almost slipped on my stomach.

"Oh Lili be careful" I said softly. She looked up at me confused but understood and asked no questions.

See, let me tell you something that stays only between us, I'm pregnant with Travis's baby and I haven't told anyone yet.

Not even my significant other. I was feeling nauseated and I checked my phone to check the day.

Turns out I was late on my period so the first thing that came up was PREGNANT.

And I also hate the word positive as, you know why!