After all, its all left in the past.

Charles' POV
5:40 PM
Still Wednesday, (time frames, finally)
It's now the time to see my little nugget, I'm so excited words can't describe. I'm grabbing my car keys at the moment now, walking towards big bellied Cami.

She smiled over at me, "Come on!" She called out. I chased her out to the car saying bye to everyone, turning on the engine and driving off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We arrived at the hospital and went to the front desk, "Hey I have an appointment under Melton"
N-"Oh yes! Charles Melton under Dr.Nelson, she's with a patient right now but you can wait in the seating if you don't mind. It'll only take a minute"
Cam-"Okay thank you very much"
N-"You to"

Me and Cami day down on our phones and talking, not even 5 minutes after a nurse came out. She went over to the front desk then turned back to us.
DN-"You guys must be the Melton's! So nice to meet you!"
Ch-"Yes we are, nice to meet you to"
DN-"Ok guys come with me"
We followed her into the blank alley of machines beeping and panting. She entered us into this open room where there were a bunch of scales.
DN-"Before we do the scan we need your height and weight because it's your first time here"

Cami took of her shoes and stepped on the stadiometer, the nurse lightly pushed the head piece on Cami's head and backed Cami onto the standing. The nurse weighted her and measured her height.
Cami laid down pushing her shirt up.
Ch-"Aww she's getting big"
"Ik it's the cutest thing ever"
The nurse came back and put cold gel on cami's stomach. She turned on her monitors and moved her scan around, soon the monitor beeped and we saw our little nugget.
"Ok Cami your baby looks perfectly healthy, so right now her heads actually up but for now that's okay because it's only your 2 month. As soon as your passed 34 or 36 weeks that's when we're going to be cautious and perform action, for now she's ok"
C-"Ok so is it a bad thing she's head up?"

DN-"No, it's not anything to worry about right now just because the babies just developing, the more you move onto your 3rd trimester you need to be cautious"
Ch-"That's good, at least it's not something we need to worry about yet"
DN-"Yeah, ok I'm going to print these out and I'll be back in a bit"
C-"What do you think the gender is babe? I think it's going to be a boy"
Ch-"Good question, I think it's going to be a girl"
C-"Debatable"

Cami pulled her shirt back down and sat up.
DN-"Here are your scans, good luck you guys, have a great day and can't wait to see you next time"
Ch, C-"Thanks you, you to!"
C-"Can we pass by CVS?"
Ch-"Why?"
C-"I have craving also Taco Bell and some French fries from McDonald's, oooh and Takis I love spicy things, A DONUT I want a donut! Mmmm chocolate fudge, Hershey's!"
What have I gotten myself into?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lili's POV
We were all at the dining table playing a game till my phone rang, oh it's Austin!
(If you're wondering what Austin looks like)

Lili's POVWe were all at the dining table playing a game till my phone rang, oh it's Austin! (If you're wondering what Austin looks like)

(YOU GUESSED IT! His actual name is Austin and I didn't want to look anybody else up, hehe)

"Let me take this for a quick minute"
I walked into the balcony, "Hello?"
"Hey Lili it's Austin, what are you doing today?"
L-"Nothing much just answering your call, why?"
A-"What about the meet up we were going to do?"
L-"Oh yes um, how about next week I have things with my dorm mates and I'm pretty busy this, next week I'm free tho"
A-"Oh ok that's fine, so next week it is"
L"Yeah"
A-"Friday?"
L-"Friday it is"
A-"^chuckles^ Ok bye"
L-"Bye"

Charming, a meet up with my ex. Couldn't get any better, I went back to the dining room.
C-"Who was it?"
L-"Just Austin babe"
He tensed up but I ignored it.
C-"What did he want?"
L-"He just wanted us to hang out"
He had anger on his, "Hey Travis can we switch seats?" I whispered to T.
"Why?" "Please?" "Ugh Fine"
"Thank you!"
We switched seats and Cole looked at me, I smiled at him and he calmed down a little, I looked over at Madelaine and she looked, blant.

L-"Hey you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine it's just, after this can we go to a coffee shop to talk?"
"Yeah but what in need?"
"I just need to talk to you there, it's not anything bad"
"Ok"
Weird, we continued with our game till Cami and Charles came home. We all reviewed the pictures and talked about the baby shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6:30 PM

L-"So What did you want to talk about?"
M-"Ok you have to promise me you won't tell anyone"
L-"I promise?"
M-"So I'm pregnant, I haven't told Travis yet because I'm scared how he will act, I told Cami and she told me to come to you because you helped her tell Charles so what do I do?"
L-"I'm saying the same thing I said to Cami, it's better to tell them because already being stressed to tell the baby daddy, it's bad for the baby and bad for your own living. The easiest thing is to tell them straight up and act calm about it. But I bet Travis will love you no matter what"
M-"God damn you should become a therapist"

We laugh enjoying the air around us and just us to our drinks and meals. Me and Madelaine are a tight fit together, two peas in a pod. Soulmated friendship, hopefully me and Camila can become like this again, after all isn't it all left in the past?
———————————————————————————

This chapter is probably one of my worst, I didn't like it because I had no inspiration then this weird topic came to my head.
Word count: 1005 not including this
Follow my insta @lilisxtortillas where I have the very beginning of this au.