Chapter four

The next few days went by in almost the same way. After the fight with Angelique they didn’t fence anymore but spend the year-training learning different strategies and tactics. The Clique mostly stayed away and she spend most of her time doing her homework or working on her talents. Branna discovered that not only could she use telekinesis but also has started working inside minds, fogging and unfogging things and recognizing different parts in someone’s head.

She also read her history book and wrote the summaries for it, like this one:

After Lucifer fell and there came to be demons, the War started. The angels and demons have turned against each other, even though demons are originally angels, and fight each other at first sight. Though normally angels can’t die, someone found a way to make blades that can kill them when given a deathly blow. These weapons are very rare though and there are very few that have actually seen one.

Though the war has been going on for a long time, there has never been a clear victory, the angels and demons are simply too much the same, one cannot exist without the other.

It is impossible to say how many have actually died because there are thousands of angels, most being guardian angels, but the most important angels were Gabriel, who is currently in heaven, Evangelique, Lucifer’s girlfriend, Lucifer himself, now the boss of hell, and Amitiel, the angel of the truth.

But now it was weekend, so she didn't have to worry about her homework anymore and could just relax with her friends. They spend the day at the school, seeing as everyone except for Branna slept there and got to know her a little better.

"Did you have any hobbies at the orphanage?" Molly asked her.

"No, we never had time or money to do something. I would read but other than that I don't have any hobbies."  Branna told them sadly.

"Well, why don't you take something up? There are dancing and other sport classes you can join in the weekends. It's actually the reason Masen and Will aren't here. They have gotten their singing lessons.” Celia explained as the three girls walked to the entrance, where there were papers with different activities you could join.

In the end, after a heated discussion, Branna joined the Irish dancing class, not exactly knowing what it was but Celia had done it before so she went with her and Molly joined the science club.

They had joined just in time, the Irish dancing lesson starting after the lunch in the big hall.

When they got to the class, they were met by a strict looking woman, who turned out to be called Eve and she was their new teacher.

She turned out to be nicer than expected and at the end of the lesson Branna had learned how to hold a proper stance and a few simple steps. They were given shoes, both hard and soft, to train in on weekdays.

Spending the rest of the weekend with her friends, Branna finally had time to realize what had happened in a week.