Chapter XIII

[ NSFW is present in this chapter.  If uncomfortable with these themes, do not read or read at your own risk.  I hope this makes up for all the hearts I've hurt]
________________________________________

     Kirishima made it his personal duty to make sure Bakugou got to and from school safely. He refused to let him walk anywhere by himself and made it apparent that as long as he was alive, he will protect Katsuki.

     Today was their one year anniversary of being together officially and 11 months since the kidnapping. Kirishima and Bakugou went out for dinner at a small restaurant a few blocks away from Katsuki's house.

     Kirishima paid, which Bakugou didn't approve of but was unable to do anything about it.

     "I'm going to pay you back," Katsuki grumbled, causing the boy to chuckle.

     "I won't let you," Kirishima challenged as he took off his shoes and followed the Katsuki upstairs. They entered Katsuki's bedroom, Katsuki groaning as he took off his shirt. He did that a lot if he was too hot, but Kirishima still flushed about it.

     "Yes you fucking will." Bakugou searches the drawers and threw on a white tank top that did little for him coverage wise. The shirt was see-through, and it exposed everything from his toned abdomen to his muscled collar bone.

     Kirishima bit his lip. He's seen Bakugou like this before, but it still made him shamefully horny.

     Bakugou sat down and sprawled out on the floor, his stomach exposed to Eijirou's eyes. The redhead gulped as he looked away nervously.

     "Why is it so fucking hot in here," Bakugou whined. Kirishima glanced back at him, but turned away quickly when he saw Bakugou take his fucking pants off. Now he's never done that before.

     Kirishima grabbed a pillow and buried his face into it, trying to rid of the nasty thoughts that filled his head.

     He could feel Bakugou's piercing gaze burn holes into the side of his face. And just his luck, the blonde decided to get up and sit next to him. Really close.

     "Ei, Why're you fucking hiding?" Bakugou tugged at the pillow and laughed. "Why're you so red?"

     "Yo-You barely have any clothes on, dude," he stuttered, earning a chuckle from him.

     "Bullshit. You've seen me shirtless before." Finally, Katsuki was able to peel away the pillow and get a good look at his face. Completely red and awkward. He smirked but was annoyed when Kirishima refused to look his way.

     Katsuki clicked his tongue and blew in his ear. Eijirou shreaked and shied away and made Bakugou scoff. "Look at me," he said, resting a hand on his thigh. Kirishima jumped at the sudden contact. Bakugou quirked a brow. "Whats the fucking matter with you? Why so jumpy?"

     Kirishima's eyes darted around the room before resting on Katsuki's face. He visibly relaxed, and dryly laughed.

     "S-Sorry. I-I was just—umm..." Kirishima scratched the nape of his neck and gazed off to the side. Bakugou looked down and saw how tight his pants seemed on him. Noticing this, he cackled, holding his stomach and rolling off onto the floor.

     "Oh my god! Pffft—" With a slight blush on his own face, it was nothing compared to Eijirou. His skin toned changed from a neutral to a pink in 5 seconds flat.

     Embarrassed, the boy hugged his knees and buried his face into them, making himself small enough to be put in a claustrophobic box.

     After Katsuki calmed down enough to realized that he just may have hurt his boyfriends feelings, he jumped to his feet and regained the lost space next to him. He gently rubbed his back, but that just made Eijirou even more tense.

     "I'm sorry," he chuckled, though he tried to control it. "I thought it was funny. I guess it was shitty of me." Bakugou sent him the softest smile he could muster and he saw the redhead peak through his knees. "And besides, we're teenage boys so it's natural to feel horny when you see someone hot."

      "Stooop!" he groaned, but Kirishima smiled, reassuring Katsuki that he did a good job. They soon fell into silence, but it was comfortable. Eijirou had a thought, but shook it from his mind.

     He relaxed and sat cross crossed on the bed, staring at their interlocked hands. He gently smiled as he stroked his thumb over the pale hand in his own.

     "Ei?"

     "Hm?" Kirishima looked up to Bakugou expectedly. What he didn't expect was for him to be kissed out of nowhere.

     Eijirou felt fireworks in his brain and felt fire stream through his veins and...down there...

     Kirishima pulled away to catch his breath. He looked over the his face, who was flushed pink with half lidded eyes—bedroom eyes. He knew what he wanted.

     "Katsuki..." he whispered. Kirishima knew he himself was ready, but he wasn't sure if Bakugou was forcing himself or not. "Are you sure..?"

     Bakugou stared at him, studying him as if he was thinking unsurely. With a sigh, Eijirou started to pull away. But he yanked him back. "I...I'm ready...just, let's take it slow...?"

     "Are you sure? You're not forcing yourself?"

      "I don't do anything I don't want to do, dumbass," Bakugou whispered. With a smile, Kirishima reconnected their lips.

      As if they weren't close enough, Katsuki sat in Eijirou's lap and wrapped his legs around his waist. They parted only for a moment for Kirishima to take off his shirt. All though Eijirou seen Katsuki shirtless multiple times, Katsuki has yet to see full what was under all the t-shirts until now.

      Kirishima's toned torso rivaled his own, and he wanted to do nothing more but mark it up.

     Katsuki gasped when he felt Eijirou's calloused hands slip under his tight shirt and almost died when he felt one of his sharp teeth tug at his bottom lip. He suddenly felt self conscious, but he didn't want the feeling of Kirishima's exposed skin on his own to disappear.

     Bakugou always thought he would dominate if he ever had...sex with someone he loved, never did he think he'd be the one dominated.

     "D-Damn you," he breathed as he submitted to Kirishima. Every single item of clothing was thrown on the floor for both of them except their boxers. They weren't that far yet.

     "Damn you too." Kirishima's hot breath against his skin tingled. The boy was making his way back up his neck from his collarbone and whispered in his ear. "But hell Katsuki. Are you sure?" Bakugou rolled his eyes. That's the fifth time he's asked that question.

      "Just fuck me you piece of shit."

     With a raspy laugh, he guided Katsuki on his back and loved him unconditionally.

_______________________________________

I'll right a fluffy chapter next because I know some of you don't like this stuff.

If you read it, you now have an STD.

Jk, I love you all <3

Published October 21 2019
Edited December 15 2022