Prologue: A Futanari Perfume/Potion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Author's note: Hello everyone and welcome to my brand new Yuri/Futanari book. I hope you all enjoy my brand new book. This takes place after Frozen the first movie not Frozen 2. Let's get to this chapter/part okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's P.O.V.
            Anna was at a perfume shop near the castle. She wanted a new scent of perfume so she left to buy one. She found one and it smelled really nice when she sprays it on her right wrist. So, Anna buys that perfume and starts using it. After using it for about two mouths, Anna was asleep when a huge amount of pain came from in between her legs. She immediately thought that it was growing pain since she's getting older in her life. So she pays no attention to it and continued to sleep. Anna continues to sleep even though the pain was still there. But when it was becoming unbearable, Anna woke up to see what was going on. She removed her bedsheets and looked down. Something was poking through her panties. She blushes lightly and she slightly pulls her panties down. There was something hard there Anna was shocked. It's.... it's a penis?! What? How did this happen? Anna thought as she slightly touches it. Ahh! It feels strange when I touch it. Stop! Stop, I'll tell Elsa about this in the morning. I'm going back to sleep. Anna thought as she pulls her shorts and panties back up. She went back to sleep. In the morning, she continued to sleep even though Elsa was calling her through her bedroom door. When she heard no nosie from her younger sister, Elsa walked in. Elsa sees Anna still asleep and she sighs heavily. Of course she's still asleep. Elsa thought.
            Elsa: "Anna! Anna, wake up!"
            Anna: "Mmmm....five more minutes, Elsa."
            Elsa: "No, you need to wake up right now. You promised that we'll make another snowman for Olaf."
Elsa walks over to her sister's side of the bed and gently shakes her. Anna still refuses to wake up. Elsa sighed heavily again and she got into bed with Anna. She pulls on her cheeks and Anna speaks but Elsa couldn't understand her. Anna finally opens her eyes but immediately closes them because of the sun. Anna groans in pain as the sun hurts her eyes.
            Anna: "Okay....okay.... I'm awake"
            Elsa: "Great!"
            Elsa turns her back to Anna's face to leave her bed. But Anna had other plans, she hugs Elsa from behind which shocked the Queen of Arendelle. Elsa chuckles softly and she turns back around to touch her sister's face.
            Elsa: "Alright, alright, I'll stay with you for a bit longer Anna."
            Anna thanks Elsa by hugging her tightly. Elsa laughs happily but she immediately stopped when something kinda hard starts poking her in between her legs. Elsa opens her eyes and sees Anna with her eyes still closed.
            Elsa: "Did you placed your legs in between my legs, Anna?"
            Anna: "Hm? Uh no why?"
            Elsa: "Well uh.... something is poking me down there."
            Anna just now remembered what she saw last night. She gasps loudly and she immediately sat up. Her hair was a mess and Elsa fixes her sister's hair. Anna blushes lightly as Elsa does that for her. The poking of her penis stopped poking her older sister when she sat up. For now, it's a secret and that secret stays a secret from Elsa.
            Elsa: "I'll be right back alright. I'll go get us our breakfast since you don't feel like leaving your room at the moment."
            Anna: "Okay, I'll be here waiting for you to come back."
            Elsa kisses Anna's forehead making the younger sibling blush. Elsa leaves Anna alone and Anna starts removing her shorts and panties. The penis was still there! She sighs heavily and it made her become worrisome. There's even testicles, she has both female and male genitals. She looks at the perfume that she bought two mouths ago. She grabs it and got ready to stray it on her but something stops her from doing so. She saw a stinker on the back of it. She turns it around and there's a description on the back of the perfume product. She reads it and it reads this: "Thank you for buying and using our brand new potion to turn someone into a Futanari. A Futanari is someone who has both female and male genitals after using this. We know that it says perfume on it but this is completely drinkable. It's more of a potion than a perfume. We call this Futanari Perfume/Potion." Anna nearly screamed her lungs out of her body when she read that. She starts hearing footsteps coming down the hallway. She starts freaking out because she's half naked and holding this thing in her hand. What if her sister saw this when she walks in? Anna drinks the Futanari Perfume/Potion so no one else becomes a "Futanari." She puts her panties and shorts back on then hides the perfume/potion under her pillow. The door opens and it was non other than Elsa with a tray of food.
            Elsa: "Are you hungry, sis?"
            Anna: "Of course I am, Elsa. Let's eat together like we always did when we were kids."
            Elsa laughs softly and she sets the food tray nearby. We started eating our breakfast and Anna couldn't stop looking at Elsa. Elsa just kept eating and hums gently. Anna realized that the penis between her legs was starting poke through her panties. Oh no!? Not now! Not in front of Elsa? Anna thought as she covers her crouch area with her left hand. It was really hard and she blushes heavily as it poked her hand. Then Elsa looks at Anna in worry.
            Elsa: "Is everything alright, Anna?"
            Anna: "Y-yeah, I'm fine."
            Elsa didn't believe her and she got closer to Anna. Anna gasps as the older sibling got closer to her. The boner got harder and pokes more in her left hand. Elsa placed a hand on her lap and it made Anna flinch. Anna didn't want her secret to come out just yet but it would seem that she can't keep it from her. Then, the secret that she's been hiding has been found out. Elsa felt something hard when she removed Anna's left hand.
            Elsa: "What.... what is so hard down there, Anna!?"
            Anna: "It's.... it's nothing, Elsa. It's not a big deal alright."
            Elsa: "If it's not a big deal then show me what is hard there?"
            Anna: "I....uh....umm....
Al-alright then."
            Anna removes her black shorts then slowly her panties. Then the penis that formed on her last night shows up. Elsa watches everything and she blushes heavily. She covers her mouth in shock and disbelief. Elsa looks at Anna then the penis then back at Anna.
            Anna: "It grew on me last night."
            Elsa: "How did this happen to you?"
            Anna grabbed the perfume/potion bottle. Then she shows it to Elsa and she hands it to her. Elsa looks at it and reads the description on the back of the bottle. She gasps softly and she looks at Anna.
             Anna: "That's how it happened. I thought it was just a normal perfume that I bought at the perfume shop nearby. I used it for two mouths and this....this grew on me!"
            Elsa: "What? Is it real?"
            Anna: "I....I think it is."
            Elsa gently touched the tip and Anna let's her voice out. Elsa immediately stops and she calls it a day. Elsa had to do her duties as the Queen of Arendelle. Elsa left her alone in her own bedroom and Anna sighs. She looks down and she touches the penis. She gently strokes it, making her hand go up and down. It felt very strange but really good to Anna as she strokes it. She was masturbating to stop the boner. She felt something strange coming and she cums. She watches as the strange white and sticky stuff comes out of the tip. Anna cleans it up from her bed and the boner was gone, for now. Elsa does her duty as the Queen of Arendelle. Anna stays at the castle talking with Kristoff. He hangs out with Anna when Elsa was out of the castle. After a few hours, Elsa finally came back home. Kristoff leaves to go do his ice business. Anna waves him a goodbye and Elsa comes over. Later on the night, they ate their dinner together. Elsa looks at Anna who was having a trouble being near her. I guess that the male genitals are hitting her hormones hard. Elsa thought. Later, the girls went to sleep together 'cause Elsa insisted that they will sleep together. Elsa has Anna close to her to chest and Anna blushes heavily. They slept through the night well into the morning.

To be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Author's note: Thank you all so much for reading the prologue of my brand new book of this Yuri fanfiction. I hope you all enjoyed it. Thanks for everything and as always I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. This chapter/part contains 1,540 words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~