Chapter 1: A Very Strange Dream Of Incest!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Author's note: Hello everyone and welcome to the first chapter of my new book. I hope you all enjoy my new fanfiction on this Disney movie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V.
                I was asleep in Elsa's arms and I slept like a baby. The warmth of her body was unbearable. Feeling her move once in a while was unbearable as well. I love Elsa, I love her so much. She's my sister after all. While I slept, a very strange dream comes up. It took place after Elsa found out about the Futanari perfume/potion that made me into a futanari.

Inside of Anna's dream:

                I was taking a shower when Elsa walks in on me. I was naked and so was she. She's so beautiful even though she denies it. Elsa steps into the shower with me and I became very nervous. Elsa roams her hands on my body. I moaned into my left hand and she smirks.
                Elsa: "You want to do it with me, Anna?"
                 Me: "Wha-what do you mean by that, Elsa?"
                 Elsa: "You should know what I mean, your not stupid Anna."
                  Elsa gets on her knees and starts licking the tip of my penis. I moaned more and she didn't stop there. She puts her warm mouth over the entire length. I moaned loudly and  covered my mouth with my right hand. My left hand was on Elsa's head. She moves her head back and forth sucking the length. I moaned even louder and I griped her hair tightly. She continues to move her head back and forth sucking the length. Then, I felt that strange sensation. I soon let that hot white and sticky stuff out into her mouth. Elsa moans as it hits her warm mouth. Elsa removes her mouth and she licks her lips. I was breathing heavily and Elsa laughs softly.
                Elsa: "Your turn to do the same thing to me, Anna."
                I looked at her and she puts her back up against the wall. She opens her legs and I gulped nervously. I walked over to her and she placed her hands on my head. I gently placed my hands on her thighs. Oh my gosh! She's so wet down here! It's not from the water from the shower. It smells different as I bring my face closer to secret place. This smell is becoming.... intoxicating. I thought as I slowly start to lick Elsa's clitoris. Elsa moans softly and my lust takes control of my mind. I licked Elsa's clitoris then made direct contact with her vagina. Elsa moans louder as I licked all over her secret place. Elsa grips my hair tighter and I slide my tongue inside of her. Elsa moaned even louder and she moves her hips onto my tongue. I thrust my tongue inside of her then slide a finger in. Elsa screams in pure pleasure as I do this. I thrust both my tongue and finger inside of her. This Elsa cums all over my tongue, finger, face, and some on my chest. I licked all of her cum from my finger and clean it off of my chest. Then Elsa pushes me to the ground. I looked up at her as she points the tip of my penis at her entrance. I gulped nervously as she pushes herself on it. I groaned as I enter inside of her. I noticed that she was bleeding and she has a painful expression on her face. I sat up and I removed her tears from her eyes.
                Me: "Are you okay, Elsa?"
                Elsa: "Y-yeah, I'm fine.... it's just that your big. Just give me time to adjust to your size."
                Me: "Uh....of course sis."
                I waited for Elsa to give me the word to start moving my hips. Elsa starts moving her hips up and down on me without letting me know. I gasped softly as I realized what was happening. I gripped her hips and Elsa grips my shoulders. She continues to ride me for a bit before I took control. I pushed Elsa against the wall and start thrusting roughly inside of her. Elsa has her arms under my armpits. She has her hands on my shoulder blades. As I started thrusting roughly inside of her, she scratches my back. I groaned at her scratches. I continued thrusting roughly and fast inside of her. Elsa screams in pure pleasure. I kissed her neck lovingly and she purrs. I made my thrusts even more rough and fast. Elsa scratches my back all over again. We continued to have sex for an hour then the water turns cold. We screamed as the cold water hits our over heated bodies. I lifted Elsa up and she wraps her arms around my neck. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I moved us out of the cold water. We were breathing heavily and we went back to making love. I was thrusting roughly and fast inside of her all over again. Elsa cums before I do, and as I try to cum outside, Elsa forces me to cum inside of her. We hugged each other breathing heavily against each other's sweating skin. We went to my bedroom and fell asleep. Two weeks later, Elsa comes back to see me.
                Me: "Good morning, Elsa! Did you sleep well, sis?"
                Elsa: "Yes, I would have if I wasn't throwing up most of the night."
                Me: "Huh? Are you serious? Are you suck?"
                 Elsa: "I haven't had my menstrual period in awhile. But I figured it out on why. Anna *touches her stomach* your going to be a father!"
                Me: "What? Are you telling me the truth, Elsa?"
                Elsa: "Yes, I'm pregnant with your child, Anna!"

End of her dream because she immediately woke up.

                I woke up and I was sweaty along with breathing heavily. What the fuck? What kind of dream did I just have? I thought as I heard footsteps coming to my bedroom door. I fixed my hair and the door opens. It was non other than my older sister Elsa. I waved at her and she walks over to me. She has a tray of food. We started to eat our breakfast together. Elsa asks me if I noticed the boner I have. I looked down and I immediately covered it. Elsa laughs softly at my cuteness. Elsa came closer and she kisses both of my cheeks. I blushed heavily and Elsa blushes lightly as well. We laughed together and ate our breakfast. We spent the entire day together in my bedroom. Elsa and I were in the garden and we stayed there for awhile. I got the courage to tell Elsa about my dream about us having sex. I tell her about the dream and it make Elsa blush heavily. I rubbed the back of my head as I finished telling her everything even the part where she tells me that she's pregnant with my so-called child. That part made Elsa stand up covering her mouth in shock and disbelief. I stood up and I grabbed her from behind. Elsa gasps and she puts her hands on mine. We hugged for a bit before we let each other go. I looked at her and she looks back at me.
                Me: "Will you be okay?"
                Elsa: "Y-yeah, I'll be fine, Anna. I'm just shocked by your dream is all."
                Me: "Well, let's forget that for now, and enjoy our time together. Okay?"
                Elsa: "Okay!"

To be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Author's note: Thanks for reading the new chapter/part. I hope you all enjoyed it as I did while making it for your entertainment. Thanks again for everything and I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. Bye bye~. This chapter/part contains 1,300 words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~