Chapter 7: Elsanna Week: Day 2- Playing hard to get

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: Hello again everyone, and welcome back to another amazing and comedic chapter/part. Here's another day in the Elsanna week. Even though the pic says day 5 of the Elsanna week, here it's the day 2. Please enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V.
I was waking up from my hangover on the day of my marriage to Elsa, my older sister. Elsa groans softly as I sat up from the bed. Her arms were tightly wrapped around my waist. I was super surprised that I'm awake before my sister....I mean, my wife. I moved to lay back down to gently caress her face. Elsa sighs softly into my hand as I gently stroke her left cheek with my right hand's thump. Soon Elsa wakes up and smiles happily at me.
Me: "For first, I'm awake before you. So, good morning....wife."
Elsa: *couldn't help but laugh* Good morning husband. How did you sleep?"
Me: "I've slept fantastically, and you, Elsa?"
Elsa: "I've slept just as fantastically as you did. I'm very happy, I can't even explain how happy I am right now."
Me: "Me too, sis, me too."
I kiss Elsa's forehead and cuddle up to her. Elsa sighs gently in the crock of my neck and left shoulder. We remain in bed until we hear our maid Scarlet coming in with breakfast in her arms. She smiles happily at us both as she walks over to us. She stops moving the cart full of trays of food.
Scarlet: "Good morning, my queen, and my king. *She bows at us both by moving her skirt upwards a bit*"
Me and Elsa: "Good morning, Scarlet."
She told us that breakfast was ready and she lets us choose what we wanted on our own plates before she leaves with the rest of it to serve it to everyone else in the castle. Elsa and myself feed each other our food from our trays. We finished our breakfast and I help Elsa get dressed into her ice-like dress she made with her powers. Elsa thanks me for helping her out and kisses me on the lips. I kissed her right back and I even picked her up off of her feet. Elsa gasps heavily into my mouth and places her on the bed once again.
Elsa: "A-anna, we just woke up, no need to rush to consummate our marriage just yet. *She said while blushing and breathing heavily*"
Me: "But we already did, plus I want you and now! *I pouted, begging her*"
Elsa gives in and lets me do what I wanted. I kiss her all over the place and leave a lot of hickeys on her body. Elsa moans loudly and squirms underneath me. I place her hands above her head as I kiss and suck on her breasts. She moans louder and tries to grab onto me but I don't let her. I kept sucking and licking Elsa's breasts and nipples gently. I slowly move downward to her stomach and abdomen. I gently use my teeth and graze them against her body. It sends cold shivers down her back as I did this. I let go of her wrists to place my hands on her upper thighs.

No one's P.O.V.
Anna uses her tongue to lick Elsa's clitoris gently then sucks and bites it gently. Elsa screams Anna's name as she slides her tongue inside her and two fingers inside her with ease. Anna thrusts her two fingers inside Elsa until she came. Anna removes her tongue and fingers from inside to put her cock inside now instead. Elsa scratches Anna's arms and draws blood. Anna didn't seem to mind since she's somewhat used to Elsa scratching the shit out of her body. Elsa leans forward and bites onto Anna's left shoulder also drew blood. Anna starts thrusting inside Elsa very roughly. Elsa's inner walls got tighter around Anna's cock. Anna grunts as she felt how tight Elsa was. Anna kept thrusting harder and faster inside her. A few minutes later, Elsa and Anna cum with a huge amount of heat between them. Elsa held onto Anna for a very long time before letting go.
Anna: "You okay, I didn't hurt you did I?"
Elsa: "No....you didn't hurt me at all. It was just....too intense for me to handle. The love making, I mean."
Anna lays on top of Elsa as they breathe heavily together. Elsa holds onto Anna again as she wraps her legs around Anna's waist. Anna was still cumming inside for a little bit longer. Elsa didn't seem to mind as she was more focused on Anna's body warmth. After a long time, the couple separate and leave the bedroom to do their royal roles in the kingdom of
Arendelle. They were the King and Queen, it was their job to keep everyone safe and sound. They went on to have a lot of uneventful and unimportant events happen for the rest of their Elsanna week. Elsanna week is every very first 7 days of every month. So nearly a month later, the newly crowned King Anna was playing hard to get. Queen Elsa was always looking for her newly wedded husband only to find her/him already asleep in their bed. Elsa always sighs in disappointment and gets very frustrated at her lover. So, finally, the Queen will trap the King in her study room. The king, Anna, was reading a book in Elsa's study room. Once Elsa came into the room, Anna gets ready to leave the room. Elsa has had enough of being ignored on accident or intentionally. Elsa uses her powers to trap Anna in place which catches ana off guard. Anna looked at her older sister/lover in confusion.
Anna: "Hey, what gives woman!!"
Elsa: "You've been playing hard to get and/or ignoring me on accident or intentionally. That ends right now.... husband!!"
Anna was released from Elsa's ice only to be cornered by her.
Elsa: "If it's possible, I think that we should have sex until I get pregnant."
Anna blushes heavily and stream leaves her ears as she is shocked and embarrassed to hear her own sister say that to her. Elsa grabs Anna's hands and leads her back to their bedroom. Elsa changes into a sexy outfit which causes Anna to have a terrible nosebleed. Anna immediately got a boner and gave Elsa everything she wanted. They had six rounds of sex, Anna right now has Elsa over the bed's edge. Elsa's knees were still on the bed while her hands were being used for balance while Anna fucks her from behind. Elsa and Anna are completely covered in sweat as they are reaching their limit. Anna soon cums inside Elsa for the eight time and Elsa cums for the tenth time. Anna tells Elsa to be in a certain position in order to make sure that Anna's semen reaches Elsa's womb and unfertilized egg. Anna blushes heavily and same with Elsa as they do this as a married couple. Now, only time will tell if Elsa is pregnant with Anna's child or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: Hello again everyone, that's it for this chapter/part. I seriously hope that you all enjoy this chapter/part. Thank you all once again for reading, voting, adding it to your reading lists, and all of the comments.Thanks for everything, and as always I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. This chapter/part is 1,236 words. Bye bye~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~