Chapter 2: Nosebleed Time/First kiss!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Author's note: Anna and Elsa slowly grow closer by the day. Anna is now a futanari and Elsa remains a normal girl. One day, Anna was looking at photos on her computer. But a photo caught her eye and made her freak out. Hint: this fanfiction is based on the movie then on the modern world. Let's start the chapter/part okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V.
                I was on my lap top to find a way to entertain me. Today was boring, Elsa was locking herself in her bedroom again. I searched up photos but one caught my eye. My dress was mostly ripped off and I was a girl again. Elsa has her left hand in between my legs. I was blushing heavily and I had my hands on her shoulders. She placed her right hand on my face. Then Elsa placed her thump into my mouth causing me to drool.
                Elsa: "Everything that you are....is....All....MINE!"
                Me: "El-Elsa-Nnph....!"
                I was reading that on my lap top and I blushes very heavily. I slammed my lap top shut and I couldn't breathe because of how hard I was blushing. I stood up and I gently scratched my neck. I continued blushing but it was lighter.
                Me: "Oh, wow! People can think about the craziest things.... "'Elsanna'". Th-there's just no way...."
                Then another photo of Elsa making love to me pops up again. She was kissing my back, my shoulder blade while putting two fingers into my mouth as I'm naked again.
                Me: "There's.... just....no...."
                Then another photo of me and her pops up in my mind. Elsa has her face buried in my chest. We were both naked and she has her arms wrapped around my waist. My arms around her head as she sucks on one of my breasts. I cry her name out, in pleasure. I blushed even heavier than before.
                Me: "*has my back to my lap top while waving my hands in the air* Yeah, right! Like that would ever happen!"
                I cleared my head and stopped my boner. Once I was me again, I walked over to Elsa's bedroom. I knocked softly on her bedroom door and it was unlocked.
                Me: "Can I come in, sis?"
                Elsa: "Well uh....umm.... Y-yeah of course you can, Anna."
                 I opened the door and slowly peck into her bedroom. I was very excited of spending my day with Elsa.
                Me: "Hey, Elsa! Let's grab some lunch--"
                 Then, I realized what was in front of me. Elsa was almost completely naked before my very eyes. She gave me a confused expression on her face. I was speechless at this moment and at this scene. I couldn't stop my boner or my blushing. I have a huge nosebleed and I fell to the ground. Elsa gasped loudly and she yells my name.
                Elsa: "ANNA?!!!"
                Me: "...."
                Her reaction to that was priceless to me. She rushed to my side and she's now completely naked before me. I was hypnotized by her beautiful body and hair. Elsa picks me up and placed me on her bed. Elsa felt the boner go up against her vagina. She blushes heavily and she sits on my lap. Finally, I remained consciousness before I almost lost it again. Elsa caught me and she kissed me. I gasped in the sudden kiss by Elsa. I started to melt in the kiss and Elsa licks my bottom lip. She was asking me to slide her tongue into my mouth. I gave her permission and she immediately slides her tongue in my mouth. I gasped softly and we fought for dominance with our tongue. Eventually, I won the dominance battle with her. My boner continues to poke her secret place. Elsa moans into the kiss then I realized what was going on. I gently pushed her away and ended the lovely and intoxicating kiss. I was breathing heavily as a string of saliva was in between me and Elsa. She was breathing heavily as well. She hugs me with her arms around my neck.
                Me: "We....we can't! Not....now at least!"
                Elsa: "Maybe tomorrow then, it'll be my birthday, Anna."
                I gasped softly and I slowly hugged her back. I buried my head into her chest. She smells so nice but then I remembered that she was naked. I blushed heavily and I hugged her tighter. Elsa laughs softly and she gently strokes the tip with her secret place. I couldn't help but moan at her hotness of her vagina. It was wet and was begging me to "put it in". I really wanted to push Elsa down on her back and push it in. I read how people make love and how they make children. But I couldn't do that to Elsa, I didn't want to get her pregnant. I don't know if I can get her pregnant. But tomorrow, day 3, of me because and with Elsa AKA "Elsanna". But the week of Elsanna will be next week. It was getting late at night, so Elsa and I decided to sleep together again. I asked her to put some clothes on before we when to bed together. She puts her new clothes on because when I walked on her, she just came out of the shower.

To be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Author's note: Thanks for reading the update everyone. I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter/part. Thanks for everything and as always I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. The part contains 926 words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~