Chapter 8: Elsanna Week: Day 3: Pregnancy/Anna being sexy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: Even though the pic says Elsanna week day 2: First child, in this chapter/part, in this chapter/part it's the 4th day of Elsanna week. Please enjoy the next chapter/part for this fanfiction book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's P.O.V.
Today, is another month's first 7 days which is now Elsanna week. Elsa has been waking up just to rush to the restroom to throw up. King Anna asks the doctors on what's happening to her/his wife. The doctors and nurses confirm that Elsa is....finally PREGNANT!! Anna gasps loudly then pasts out in shock and happiness. Elsa goes "ANNA!?!?" towards her younger sibling/love. A few hours later, the chefs cooked something that'll be easy on Elsa's stomach now that she's finally pregnant. Two days later, after being married for only four months, Queen Elsa and King Anna announce the pregnancy to the kingdom. Everyone cheers happily and wish to celebrate the new birth of the royal family. The kingdom of Arendelle celebrates the Queen's pregnancy for 6 days and night. The King and Queen of Arendelle join the people in celebration as well. Elsa could only stay out for a limited time. Once the time limit arrives, Anna walks her back to the castle to lay low. One day, Elsa was in a beautiful dress sitting on a chair, knitting an outfit for the baby. Anna was wearing her very first prince-like royal outfit. Her hair was braided and held up on the top of her head. Elsa has her hair up on a perfect bum as she knits the baby outfit for when it's born. Anna walks in and Elsa stops knitting the baby's outfit to look at her lover.
Elsa: "Hey."
Anna: "Hi, how are you doing and what are you making, love?"
Elsa: *shows Anna the knitted outfit for the baby so far* I'm working on the baby's outfit."
Anna kneels down, grabs the baby's outfit Elsa was making. Anna brings the clothing closer to her face and holds it very dear to her.
Anna: "It looks great so far, sis, I know that our child will love it."
Elsa: "You....You really think so?"
Anna puts the knitting kit and half made baby outfit to the side. Anna puts her right hand over Elsa's stomach which has grown in size since knowing about being pregnant. Anna's left hand was placed on and near Elsa's butt and right hip still kneeling down her knees looking at her older sister/lover. Elsa placed her left hand on her chin in thought. Her other hand gently caresses Anna's left arm's elbow. Elsa blushes heavily as Anna's continues to compliment her lovingly.
Anna: "Yes really, I love it a lot and so will our child. I love you, Elsa."
Elsa: "Thank you for reassuring me, and I love you too, Anna."

Two days later, on the third day of Elsanna week, Anna wanted to bring Elsa's spirits up because she was becoming very moody these days because of the hormone change during the pregnancy

Two days later, on the third day of Elsanna week, Anna wanted to bring Elsa's spirits up because she was becoming very moody these days because of the hormone change during the pregnancy. Elsa has mood swings now and then after becoming pregnant. Anna dresses up in her new tuxedo the maids made for her. Two leather strips were attached to her pants and goes up and wrap around her broad shoulders, and behind her back to the other side of her pants. A formal hat was made for her that matches the color of her pants and two leather strips. She wears a red long tie and a bright and new formal white shirt. Elsa was told by Anna to wear a bright blue shirt and a black shir/jacket with a black skirt that was tight around her waist and legs. Elsa also wears the necklace and earrings that Anna bought her. She walks back to their bedroom as Anna was awaiting her. Anna leans against the wall near the bed where Elsa can see her. This was Anna bring sexy for Elsa to bring her back to being herself again. Elsa slowly opens the door to the bedroom they share. Anna looks over to the door and tilts her hair and has a red rose in her mouth. She puts her left hand into her pocket of her new pants just barely. Elsa walks into the bedroom only to stop in her tracks completely. Elsa just stares at her younger sister/lover in shock and paralyzed by Anna and by her being....being very sexy for her. Anna walks over to Elsa and hands the red rose to her while Elsa blushes extremely hard. She places her left hand over her left side of her hand and slightly over the right side and over the bridge of her nose. Elsa puts her right arm under her left arm's elbow for support. Anna brings the red rose up to Elsa's chest and places her left hand just over Elsa's left breast. Elsa laughs as she remains shocked and paralyzed by her younger sister/lover.
Anna: "Well good morning sexy!! How are you today? Here's a rose for you."
Elsa: *grabs the rose from Anna* "Th-thank you, my love....I....I really appreciate it. Ummm....I don't feel good because of the pregnancy."
Anna picks Elsa up from her feet which makes Elsa squeal in response. Anna removes her clothing and brings more comfortable clothes for Elsa. Elsa gets dressed into the new clothes. She thanks Anna for helping her out because her belly was getting bigger. Anna and Elsa stay in bed together for the rest of the day.

A few hours later, Anna started to feel sick but mostly strange from the inside-out

A few hours later, Anna started to feel sick but mostly strange from the inside-out. She tells Elsa and they are both confused and intrigued by the mystery. A month later, Elsa's stomach was a bit bigger than last month when Anna surprised her with a rose and being sexy. Elsa only had about six more months of her pregnancy to come to an end. Anna gets the baby shower ready with the other princesses for Elsa. Planning the decorations, and flowers. Also thinking of great names for the baby. After a few hours of decorating and placing the flowers in a room for the baby shower, Anna notices that fire was out of her hands and starts freaking out. What happened? Find out in the next chapter/part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: Hello everyone, thanks again for everything and all that stuff. I'm hoping that you all are enjoying this book of fanfiction so far. Thank you all once again for reading, voting, adding it to your reading lists, and all of the comments.Thanks for everything, and as always I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. This chapter/part is 1,124 words. Bye bye~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~