Chapter 4: Happy birthday, Elsa (part 2)!! 😘❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Author's note: Hello once again everyone and welcome to another exciting update of this book. Hope you you all like it. WARNING: This chapter/part contains a huge amount of sex in it. If you don't like it, then please don't read it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's P.O.V.
                I was walking around in Elsa's room kinda freaking out. I was very nervously about doing what we have planing to do. Elsa was fixing her hair and dressing up for our moment together. Elsa came out and she looked absolutely beautiful. I had a nosebleed and I covered my nose. Elsa laughed softly and she walks over to me. My nose kept bleeding at how sexy my sister was being right now. I slowly removed my hand and the blood flowing out. I immediately kissed Elsa and she moans into the kiss. I picked her up and she immediately wraps her legs around my waist. I walked towards her bed and I placed her on her back still kissing her roughly. I pressed my lower half against her roughly and my boner starts. Elsa moans loudly and she gently grabs the boner. I start removing Elsa's light blue dress she usually wears. She lets me and I got it off of her. I slowly start removing her bra and panties. Elsa removes my shirt then my black shorts. I let her remove my clothes as I do the same thing with her. Now we were both completely naked before each other's eyes. I went down on Elsa's naked body and I kissed her chest. I start licking her breasts and then start sucking on her nipples. Elsa jolts very hard and she moans loudly. I was sucking on her left breast then I started sucking her right breast. Elsa moans even louder and she grips my hair tightly. Then I licked my way down to her legs. Elsa blushes heavily and I kissed her inner thighs of both of her legs. Elsa moans a bit louder and I licked her inner thighs. Then I make contact with her pussy. Elsa's grip on my hair became tighter. I licked all over her pussy and then slowly slide my tongue inside of her. I swirl my tongue around inside of her. I slowly push a finger inside of her. Elsa immediately cums after I inserted my finger inside of her.
                I thrust my finger in and out of Elsa. Her grip became tighter and I continued swirling my tongue inside of her. I thrust my finger in and out much faster. I swirl my tongue much faster as well. When I go faster, Elsa cums on my face and tongue along with finger. I removed my tongue and finger out of her. I placed my wet finger on Elsa's lips. She opens her mouth and I slowly slide my finger into her mouth. She gets a taste of herself and her cum from my finger. I removed my finger from her mouth and she pushed me. I'm laying on my back now and she immediately puts her mouth on my cock. I moaned loudly as she forces it into her wet mouth. I placed my right hand on her head and my other hand on the bed for support. She starts sucking violently on my cock. I gripped her hair a bit tighter and I moaned. Elsa kept sucking and she moves her head up then down. A few minutes later, I finally came inside her mouth. I looked at her as she licks the cum from the corners of her mouth. Elsa finished swallowing the cum I put in her mouth. Elsa lays on her back and opens her legs up for me. She was inviting me in so I took the invitation. Once I was in between her legs, she immediately wraps her legs around my waist. I grabbed my cock and I gently pressed the tip against her pussy.
                Me: "Are you really sure about this, Elsa?"
                 Elsa: "Yeah, yeah I'm very sure. As long as it's you, I'm okay with this."
                 I blushed heavily at her comment and I slowly start pushing my cock inside of her. Elsa lets out a soft scream of pain. I held her tightly and she hugs me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I waited for a bit because I read that it hurts girls who was a virgin to take a cock inside of their pussy. There would be blood when I pushed it inside of her. If my cock was cock, I should give her time to adjust to my size. Elsa whimpers into my ear and I felt very bad. I just took her virginity and she just took mine.
                Elsa: "You....you can start moving your hips now, Anna."
                Me: "Al-alright then."
                Elsa: "Just....just be gentle with me please! It's my first time."
                Me: "It's our first time, Elsa. I'll go slow for now."
                I slowly start thrusting slowly inside of her. I groaned softly as I thrust inside of her. I guess this is what our father had to go through when doing this to our mother. I held onto Elsa as I kept thrusting inside of her. Elsa tells me to start going faster now. I told her that I will and that's exactly what I did. I started thrusting faster than before inside of her. Elsa starts moaning into my ear and she tightens her legs around my waist. I groaned softly as I continued thrusting fast inside of her. Elsa pushes my onto my back and she starts riding me. I placed my hands on her hips and I slowly slide my hands up her sexy body. I groped her breasts and Elsa moans with her hands on my abdomen. Elsa was going pretty hard and fast as she kept riding me. Then I wanted to take control so I pulled my cock out for a bit. Then I put Elsa on her hands and knees. Then, I entered inside of her from behind. Her walls of her pussy became tighter as I entered inside of her again. I immediately started thrusting roughly and fast inside of her. Elsa moans even louder and she brought her left arm up to my face. I grabbed it and wrapped it slightly around my neck. I held her arm as I continued thrusting roughly and fast inside of her. We were both moaning and out of breathe. I held her hand that was on the bed, her right hand. But soon, I had to put my hands on her hips. Elsa kept her left arm slightly around my neck. I kissed her and she immediately kisses me right back. Elsa wanted to see my face when we got closer to out climax. So I moved us into the first position we were in. Elsa lays on her back and I was on top of her. I kept thrusting roughly and fast inside of her. Elsa hugs me then scratches my back as she cums. I finally groaned at her scratches as I came inside of her. In my head I was screaming! I don't know if I'm able to get her pregnant or not. If I am able to then I just impregnated my sister! But in the book I read, it doesn't always happen, it takes time for someone to become pregnant. So maybe I didn't just impregnated my older sister but then again maybe I did.
                Elsa: "Thank you Anna, this was the best birthday present I've ever got from you."
                Me: "Well of course, your my sister, Elsa. I'll do anything for you. I love you!"
                Elsa: "I love you too!"
                We shared one last kiss before going to bed because we were tired and sweaty.

To be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Author's note: Thanks for reading everyone. Sorry for the late update everyone. I recently got let go from my job so now I'm jobless. Thanks for everything and as always I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. This chapter/part contains 13,58 words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~