Chapter 5: After the special night together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Author's note: Hello everyone and welcome back to another exciting and dramatic update of this book. Thanks for everything you guys. This part contains a threesome. If you don't like, then don't read it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No's One's P.O.V.
                Anna and Elsa were still asleep then one of the maids walked in. She was calling for them but with no answer. Elsa was the first the wake up and she covers her naked body. The maid blushes and she immediately apologizes for intruding on her. Elsa tells her that it was alright. She wakes Anna up and that made the maid in the room extremely shocked. Anna was starting to appear more male since she became a futanari. Anna gasps and she rubs the back of her head nervously.
                Anna: "Umm I.... I can explain!"
               Maid: "There's no need to, princess Anna. I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to."
               Elsa: "I'll tell the kingdom about my relationship with my sister. I just hope the they'll accept it. It's not okay though, I'm supposed to marry a man."
                Anna: "Sis...."
                Maid: "But didn't you tell me that Anna has become a futanari. That's pretty close to a man."
                Elsa:  "Yes, she maybe close but it's still wrong. I don't even know if she could get me pregnant. We don't know what she can do or even if it's possible."
                  Anna: "It's not like I can test it, you know. If there'll be any testing, I want it to be with you, Elsa."
                  When Anna said that, it made Elsa and the maid blush heavily. The maid bows and tells them both that she'll leave to make them breakfast. Once she was gone, Elsa sits up revealing her naked body from underneath the blanket. Anna followed her sister, and she wraps her arms around Elsa's waist. Elsa placed her right hand on Anna's left arm. Anna has her eyes closed and she kisses Elsa's left shoulder.
                Elsa: "Well good morning, Anna."
                Anna: "Good morning, Elsa."
                Elsa turned around and she kisses Anna on the lips. This caught Anna off guard and she fell into her back before bring Elsa with her. Elsa kept kissing her and Anna kisses back. Anna starts getting a boner and Elsa broke the kiss to kiss the tip. Anna blushes heavily and she placed her right hand on Elsa's forehead. Elsa puts Anna's cock into her mouth and starts going up and down. Anna moans softly as Elsa gives her a blowjob. Elsa moans as she moves her head up and down. Anna soon cums into Elsa's mouth and Elsa braced for it. She drinks very drop of her cum from Anna. Then Elsa sits up and she sits on Anna's lap.
                Elsa: "Time for a bit of fun before we eat."
                 Anna: "Huh?! Ummm but what about our talk about getting you possibly pregnant?!"
                 Elsa: "I'm testing it, you just told me that you'll test that theory with me and me only. Remember?"
                  Anna blushes heavily as Elsa puts Anna's cock slowly inside of her. Elsa closes her eyes tightly and Anna sits up to cup her face up. Elsa opens her eyes to see Anna. They kissed a few times before Elsa start riding Anna again like she did last night. Elsa  moans loudly and Anna moans loudly with her sister. Anna placed her hands on Elsa's hips. Elsa placed her hands on Anna's chest still continue to ride her. Soon Anna took control, Elsa lays down on her back.  Anna starts thrusting very roughly and very fast inside of her. Elsa wrapped her arms around Anna's back. She scratches Anna's back causing her to bleed. Anna groans at Elsa's scratches as she continues thrusting roughly and fast inside of her. Anna changed their position and Elsa was slightly over the bed as Anna entered her from behind. Anna starts thrusting even more rougher than before and faster than before. Elsa moans louder than before. Her knees were on the edge of the bed. Her hands were on the floor for balance. Elsa's chest was slightly above the floor. Anna continued thrusting roughly and fast inside of her. Elsa moans louder and louder than before. Soon, both of them cum, Anna cums inside of Elsa. Elsa was picked up by Anna and she sits on Anna's lap. They kissed a few times as Anna was still cumming inside of her. Elsa and Anna moan together as they came. They separate from each other and their legs still intertwined. Anna didn't want to let her older sister go. Elsa has Anna's face in her chest.
          Elsa: "You know, you are starting to look more and more like a male, Anna."
                Anna: "Blame that on that futanari perfume/potion."
                They laughed softly and they got out of the bed. They got dressed and fixed each other's hair. Then, the maid returns with a tray full of food. She sets it down and Anna grabs her from behind. The maid gasps as she was laying on the bed. Anna got on top of the maid and the maid blushes lightly.
                Anna: "You were turned on, weren't you?"
                Maid: "No....no my lady."
                Elsa: "Oh, you are lying. Anna will give it to you, she has my permission."
                Anna starts removing the maid's outfit while kissing her neck. The maid tried her best to quiet her moans but they come out loud and clear. Anna completely removes the maid's clothes and she kisses her abdomen. She went farther down and she kisses her inner thighs. The maid moans louder and Anna didn't wait much. So, she licked her pussy and pushed a finger inside her. After a couple of minutes, Anna puts her cock slowly inside the maid. The maid screams in pain and blood covers Anna's cock.
                Anna: "Ah, so you were a virgin, huh?"
                Maid: "I-I was until you took my virginity....my lady."
                Anna: "Then I'll go nice and slow for you, Scarlet."
                Anna wasn't lying about being nice and slow with her thrusts. She starts to slowly thrust inside of her. Scarlet moans in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Soon, Scarlet asks Anna if she go faster. Anna honors her request and she goes faster and becomes more rough with Scarlet. Scarlet moans even louder than she did in the beginning. Anna sat up as Elsa kisses her as she has sex with Scarlet. Elsa wasn't wearing panties so she placed herself on Scarlet's face. Scarlet was surprised but she will happily serve her queen. She licks Elsa's pussy as Elsa kisses Anna. Anna continues thrusting inside of Scarlet fast and hard. Scarlet cums before Anna and Elsa do. Anna cums outside and Elsa cums inside Scarlet's mouth.
                Anna: "That was very fun. I hope I didn't hurt you too badly, Scarlet."
                Scarlet: "N-no I'm fine."
                Elsa: "Now, we should eat our breakfast."
                Everyone's stomach growls and they all blushed lightly. Anna and Scarlet agreed with Elsa. They all ate together after putting their clothing back on. It's being two mouths since Elsa discovered that Anna has become a futanari. A week later after the shocking threesome, Elsa was becoming sick but slowly. This worried Anna if she truly got her older sister pregnant. But another week pasted by and Elsa has her menstrual period. That sends relief in Anna's chest and mind. Soon, Elsa tells the kingdom that she's found a prince to marry. She also said that it was her choice. The wedding was in two months. How will the kingdom and the ones that the kingdom of Arendelle deal with it. Find out in the next chapter/part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Author's note: Hello, you made it to the end of this chapter/part. Thank you all for your support and comments. I hope you enjoy this chapter/part. This is the only part to have a threesome. After this, it's just Elsa x Anna. Thanks for everything, and as always I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. Bye bye~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~