Chp2

It was early morning as noelle started waking up stretching as she sat up before forcefully being brought back down to the bed being held by asta protectively as she faces him face to face, he was sleeping peacefully as he started to put his head between the crease of her chin and neck making her blush then smile before slowly going back to sleep hoping this wouldn't stop. That was until later on Vanessa barged In waking them both up making her smirk then telling them to get up as a order from captain as she began to laugh on the way down the hall.

Asta began getting up stretching putting on his robe until stopping all of the sudden to look at noelle who was at the edge of the bed trying to avoid eye contact.
" Noelle... can I stay in here as you change?" Asta asked with a straight face as he immediately stood right in front of her causing her to blush more.

" W-what!! Hell no!" Noelle yelled at the top of her lungs before Asta started to give more details and blush a little .
" well, I mean As in I face the corner as you change and all, I-I just get nervous when your all alone in here with no one to watch out for you, I just get scared!" Asta said giving a blush as he rubbed the back of his head.

" F-fine just no peeking ok!" She said as asta smiled and nodded as he got up and ran to the corner of the room waiting for her to finish up. As he hears loud rustling of clothing from behind it wasn't long before she tapped his shoulder telling him to get up as noelle walked out first with him shutting the door behind as they walk down the hall.

At the dining hall everyone, except Henry, was there eating as asta and noelle sat down, charmy had given them both a plate of food to eat as everyone was enjoying their food while doing whatever else. As noelle started eating she heard grumbling noises and looked at asta who was still sitting there staring at his food showing now sign of disgust of the food what so ever which made her confused. Soon Everyone started noticing as asta stomach continued to make noises growing louder and louder.

" hey, why don't you just go ahead and eat already?" Finral said from across asta who had just stared at it until looking up.

" I wasn't given orders to do so..." was all Asta said as he continued looking back down at his food while everyone stared in confusion then Vanessa leaned over to noelle ,who she was sitting next to her, and put her hand to her ear as she began to whisper.

" I think he's talking about you noelle, just tell him to eat and see what happens." Vanessa said as noelle began to give a soft blush as she moved away before turning her head to him calling out his name grabbing his attention.

" why don't you just go ahead and eat stupidsta, your starving your self," Noelle told him trying to act as normal as possible until asta gave a small bow with a face of joy then tearing up the plate to where not even a smallest piece of food was on there. Soon after charmy and asta we're having their own food battle stacking plate after plate as the rest of the black bulls sat at the far end of the table to enjoy their own food.

Yami had finally woken up to see the mess but then grabbed asta by the head then calling noelle and finral over.
" we're heading out, so I expect for you guys to stay here with out making a mess!..." Yami said as he quickly left with asta in his arms trying to avoid any of the bulls questions.

At the castle towns yami, noelle, and asta had made it to the kings office, while finral went to go get a date, and entered to see the wizard king already there waiting for them.

" hello Yami, asta, noelle. You said this was urgent, what is the matter?"
" well during that dungeon mission this idiot has gone from a moron to a loyal servant to noelle and is causing a problem for me and the squad, plus we don't know what exactly had happened so we have no clue so far on how it happened and how to reverse it."