Chp3

Noelle POV:
I woke up to a dark room with a candles along the walls of the medium size room barely giving me enough light to see the entire room.

As I tried to get up I was caught mid way up and upon my surprise I see chains on both of my wrists and ankles that was really rusted to the point where it left stains on my ankles and wrist as I tried getting out. Soon enough a door on the wall across from me opens and I see a glimpse of a man in raggedy clothes that of suited a commoner, brown eyes, with his hair dark brown that's parted to one side looking like he haven't touch his hair in years with the sides of his head shaved off. He snapped his fingers and a light from above turned on revealing a table in the middle of the room with straps and blood soaked stains on top of it frightening me. On top of that, I saw the man walk over to the table grabbing a rolled up cloth from his pocket placing it on the table then unrolling it to reveal different kinds of knifes that were different size and shape. The man then snaps his fingers again and transport me from the wall to the table, now being strapped on top of it. Before I could even say anything as I struggle to break free I hear the man start speaking.

" Don't worry I'm not gonna start right now where's the fun in that? I'm not going to event use these on you, for right now at least.... I'm going to go ahead prepare myself for you Miss Silva ...." the man said as he gives me a devilish smirk making me scared even more then how I was awhile ago.

He starts leaving closing the door behind as i hear him tell other men on the other side, I'm guessing, telling them to stay and listen and to charge in if they hear anything.

After a few minutes goes by As I almost get out of the straps I see the door open reveling the man with just his pants and holding really old whip as he goes to me hitting me in the stomach a couple of times before tightening the straps then standing above me breathing very heavily before bending down to my ear and starts whispering.

" are you ready mis 'royal'?" He says as he goes around to the side to the table taking off my dress except my underwear as I start squeezing my eyes to accept fate hoping this was a dream as I start blacking out from fear and exhaustion, then finally heard a knock coming from the doorway catching his attention as I finally lose conscious drifting to black.

Awhile ago:
Asta stood at the door before picking up magic traces leading to outside then seeing a man carrying a large sack catching asta's eye as he leaves the building going to the alley way, climbing up the building wall giving him the better look of the man as he starts following him not losing sight of him.

After a while the man stops at an abandon mansion at the outskirts of the noble realm as he goes Inside. Asta hides behind a tree as he grabs a communicator calling finral.

" hey asta are ready to go?" He ask as asta looks at him then reply's.

" what's the closest place you can travel to near to this location by the noble realm outskirts?" Asta asks as he send his location to him.

" well... I can travel about 3 miles south from there but why ask?" Finral said as he too sends a location of the place to asta. But asta replied in the most normal tone he ever said in.

" I have some business to attend to be there in about 15-20 minutes tops or just late, ok?" He finishes as he give a look making him immediately agree to as he goes offline.

Asta then walks to the front doors as his grimoire glows and black mass surrounds him as two guards that were in the front get into a fighting position as they question him before the sound of liquid splatter the floor and wall as the front door opens then closes.

Present:
The man makes a loud sigh then says stuff about how he can't tell them to leave him alone under his breath until the door burst open knocking him to the far wall creating smoke.
The man sits up from the crater that was created and looks up so mad waiting for the smoke to die down, then instead of anger ready to explode within it immediately went away and was replaced with horror as asta appeared with his two black wings and horns, his tattoos now barely reaching his left eye that was now red instead of green with a very straight slit down the middle, and his hair pure black and some black mass coming off of him ( but all he saw was this dark figure with two red circles staring at him drenched with blood), but the thing that really scared him was the fact that behind him was a hallway full of his men, dead with guts and blood splattered every where, from this point his mind wasn't about beating him up and continue what he was about to do to noelle....
It was about getting up to either run away or kill himself before he could.

Asta stood there for a second before immediately taking a step making the man snap out of it and to start pleading for his life

" I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I promise I won't do it again ! Just leave me alone!.... I-I can give you all the money you need a-and I could even do anything you want just leave me alone and take her instead!!" The man continued to plead as asta continued walking to him slowly with his back lean forward and making the atmosphere feel cold and dark while dangling his arms infront of him as he continued looking at him with one thing in mind, to kill.

Then finally once he was face to face with him who was now horrified and sweaty, asta stared at him until out of nowhere punches him rapidly non stop while keeping a straight face as blood splattered everywhere.

After a few minutes asta began clamming down as he still kept hitting slowly before stopping as his black form went away leaving a tired and bloody asta on his knees in front of the blood drenched man who now looked disfigured including his face face.

Asta finally gain conscious on what he did as he gets up and checks his wrist to not find a single plus.
What have I done....?

Asta thought as he stared at him in disbelief and started to breath rapidly until he remembered about noelle and immediately got up and went to her taking off the restraints and examining her bruised body.

Asta POV:
I sighed in relief that she didn't get that hurt and began taking off my robe and shirt to cover the cleavage and to as well make sure she doesn't freeze since it was freezing cold outside as well.

I picked up noelle in a bridal style and started to exit the room until I noticed the hallway as I sat there staring at scene just now recalls what all I had did from the point I entered to now. But My reflexes kicked in and I just started running out to the main front doors all while closing my eyes until I had finally made it to the door. I started running to the location finral had sent me while it was dark out making it kind of hard to see until I had finally made it to the outskirts of some town seeing finral there waiting as I begin to slow down now walking to him as he to noticed me as he waves before stopping and noticing the stains of blood on me and noelles appearance making him blush.

" what happened!!" He yelled as I had just asked him to open the portal coldly to which he did as asked as I walking into the main hall of the hideout catching everyone's attention as they immediately stop what they were doing running over to me.

" what the hell happened asta!?" Magna asked as I had just ignored him and faced vanessa.

" can you wash up noelle ...?" I ask as she just nodded as I followed her to the woman's room , practically running, and gave noelle to her as she opened the door. " I'm going to bring noelle's other clothes, I'll set it outside the door." I told her before she spoke up.

" hey asta, what happened?" Was all she had said before I stopped in my track of leaving.

" she got kidnapped and I went on to help her..." I then fully turned around as she examined me and continued.

" alright, also like the new look." Was all she said before entering the room with noelle in her arms.

I entered noelle's room I grabbed her night gown and went to back to the door until I stopped and went back to one side of the room where the mirror was and saw that i truly did have a horn there but small enough to overlook as my headband kind of covered it up. I continued looking at my self till I just sighed and left.

" what's wrong with me ...?"I said as I dropped off noelle's clothing as I just went to my room to grab some new clothing then leaving my room with my blood stains clothing in hand as I went out side.

I went to the deepest part of the forest piling the clothing then lighting a match,I got from the main hall when no one was looking, and threw it at the pile as I sat on the ground staring at the ashes floating in the sky from the fire.
" if only..."

After the fire dyed down I stomped on it to make sure I didn't cause any forest fires then stared up at the night sky one last time.
" I must control myself from hurting the one I love... yuno..., yami..., my friends..., ... the kids..."
I finally looked down as my hair covered my eyes,
" and her. I must do it for them... no for you..."
I said as I had finally turned around heading for the hideout to sleep and hopefully wake up to a regular day instead of what had happened.