Chapter 7: I Missed You

Arthur:

She had been gone for 3 days. I shouldn't have been panicking this much but I couldn't help it. I finished my work in record time just so I could go the flight deck to see where she was or to the radios to see if any vertibirds were dispatched to get her. I couldn't start asking around. She was usually gone for a week at a time so asking to see where she was would raise suspicions. I was in my room, Friday night, trying my best to down the whiskey I poured myself. I heard a knock. I bolt to the door to open it. I don't know why I expected it to be her but I was immediately disappointed.

"Scribe Thomson."

Juliana Thomson. The most flirtatious and devious woman on the Prydwen.

"Please call me Juliana, Elder."

"I hardly think that's appropriate Scribe."

"Just trying to build bridges, sir, not burn them down."

She was attractive, definitely, but I knew her intentions. She was power hungry. She wanted to claw her way to the top using her looks. I wasn't falling for it.

"Do you have a reason for being here Scribe?"

"Just the usual Elder." Her voice was like velvet.

"Go on then."

"Mission to clear out the subway station has been completed. No deaths to account for and injuries are not great enough to report to Cade."

"Very well..." I didn't dismiss her fast enough.

"You should come to the mess hall Elder, I'm sure everyone would love to have you there. I know I would." She touched my bicep gently.

Ugh, give me a break.

"Dismissed Scribe. Ad Victorium."

"Ad Victorium Elder, sir." She dropped that last word with a wink.

She sauntered out of my quarters like we had done God knows what. I closed the door and noticed in my hast, I knocked the glass of whiskey over when I went to open the door. Another knock.

"What?" I couldn't hide the frustration in my voice.

"C'est moi."

I threw my door open and Mer immediately threw her arms around my neck and attacked my lips. I was surprised at how quickly I thrust my tongue into her mouth and took ahold of her hips. I don't think it's possible that I could've been happier to see her. I took a few steps back with her and kicked my door closed. She pulled away suddenly.

"I missed you too" she smiled brightly, panting a little.

"I did miss you. So much" I moaned into her mouth before giving her another kiss. She pulled away again.

"How much did you miss me then?" A devious smile was on her lips.

I picked her up suddenly by her thighs and she squeaked happily.

"Let me show you."

I placed her gently on my bed, tugging at her pants, but I was so nervous and shaking she had to unbutton them herself. Let me remind you she took my virginity 3 days ago so I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I untied her boots best I could and pulled her pants off with them. One of the few times she wasn't wearing a jumpsuit and I was thrilled. I couldn't quite get her panties off, my hands were shaking so bad so I just ripped them in half.

She made a beautiful noise.

"Rude" she gasped.

"Are you complaining?" I said while I threw off my jacket.