Chapter 8: How She Fell For It

Esmeralda:

I decided I'd wake Arthur up slightly differently than usual this morning. I kissed his forehead, his nose, his lips, his chin, his collarbone, his abs (oh hot damn his abs). He woke up somewhere in the middle there.

"Mer..." he murmured sleepily, "what are you...naugh!"

I started stroking his cock, enjoying how quickly he got hard. I wrapped my lips around his head, earning a low groan from the back of Arthur's throat. I smiled against him and gave him a few licks on the underside of his shaft. I took him all the way into my mouth until I reached his base. It hurt a little, after all, his cock was impressive. Very impressive. He let out an almost feral growl. He seriously knew how to turn me on. I let go of him to trail my tongue up his cock from the base. He shuddered. I started teasing his tip with my tongue, but didn't go further. "Mer, babe. Baby please. Please d-don't stop." I bobbed his length up and down suddenly, as he bucked into my mouth. He groaned hoarsely in the way that made me hot. He grabbed my hair tightly but released it slightly when I grunted at the sudden pain. He always wanted to make sure I wasn't hurt, even now. "M-Mer,Ohfuck, I-I..." He didn't finished when the hot liquid came suddenly in the back of my throat. He groaned and ran his fingers through my hair. If I hadn't prepared for it, I probably would have choked. I swallowed it down and wiped my lips before getting back up to him and laying my head on his chest.

"That was a pleasant way to wake up" he breathed.

"Think of it as a personal thank you for kindly eating me out last night."

He kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arm around me.

"I love you."

My heart felt like it would jump out of it's chest.

"I love you too."

I was afraid. Afraid that what I felt wasn't real. I loved him the moment he spoke to me and kissed my hand over 4 weeks ago. I thought it wasn't real and that maybe it was infatuation. But it wasn't. I knew it couldn't be. I started grinding my hips on his growing erection. The man had impeccable recovery time. He grabbed my waist and...

A knock at the door.

"Ugh, seriously, what the fuck?!"

The person on the other side of the door couldn't hear that. Arthur usually kept his door a crack open so he could hear who knocked. Whenever he was with me, he shut and locked it, soundproofing what went on between us.

"Mmh, don't hear you swear much outside of bed Arthur. Sexy."

He grinned and rolled on top of me, starting to whisper dirty things in my ear, when the person knocked again. There were only 2 knocks this time which was odd. I didn't know what it meant but Arthur's demeanour changed.

"Ugh. It's Thomson."

Ahh, Juliana.

She was... something else.

"Stay hidden, love."

I could get used to that nickname.

He pulled his jumpsuit on and straightened himself out. She knocked again.

"Can this impatient hoe just calm the fuck down?" I asked unusually calmly.

Arthur chuckled and reached the door just as I went to the bathroom and left the door open a crack.

"Elder Maxson"

Oh she's using her flirty voice on my man?

"What seems to be the issue Scribe?"