kstar p4

JJ's pov

It was the day after Cal's accident and it was time for me and Vikk to go on holiday. I didn't tell Vikk that we were going on holiday because I wanted it to be a surprise for him and he wanted it to be a surprise too. I woke him up nice and early so we could pack our bags, have lunch and then get to the airport on time for our flight. Vikk was slightly snoring when I walked into his room. He looked so cute when he sleeped. I gave Vikk a slight nudge to wake him up and as i did he rolled over onto his other side to see who was waking him up. When he saw it was me he smiled and started rubbing his eyes to try and wake himself up. He then slid his legs out of the side of the bed and stood up then jumoed into my arms and gave me a big, long hug. For a small guy he could give really big hugs. I whispered in his ear " pack your suitcase with a weeks worth of clothes."  This sent shivers down his spine and he then leeped out of my arms and searched his cupboards for his suitcase. I wemt back into my room to find my suitcase and pack it ready for our holiday. It didn't take me long to pack because I knew where everything I wanted to take was so I grabbed it all quickly and shoved it into my suitcase and zipped it up, put a padlock on it and put a sidemen luggage strap around bit, they aren't even available to buy. Vikk did the same once he had finished packing.
It was lunchtime and me and Vikk hadn't even had breakfast yet. We were the last 2 in the house so there was lots off food to eat because Josh and Simon weren't there to watch movies together and eat all of our food. I really do hope Josh pulls it off and asks Simon to be his boyfriend and I hope he doesn't chicken out of it. That would have been a bit of a pointless holiday if he doesn't ask Simon out. Back to me and Vikk, we couldn't decide whether to have breakfast or lunch. I thought we should have breakfast because we could get lunch at the airport but Vikk thought we should get lunch here and dinner at the airport. If we had breakfast and the house and lunch at Gatwick airport then we could have dinner at whatever airport it is in Canada. Vikk probably didn't figure that out. He was supposedly the smartest sideman but he couldn't figure that out. I can't be mean to him though because he doesn't even know where we are going and might not even be hungry.
I decided to eat breakfast at home and have lunch at the airport and Vikk skipped breakfast but had lunch with me. We then went to the terminal after dropping off our luggage to see if we could board the plane yet. We could enter the terminal and sit on the seats but we couldn't get on the plane yet. We had to wait 10 minutes which felt like ages at the time but in reality wasn't that long at all.

Vikk's pov

I knew where we were going because Josh accidentally slipped up and said it in front of me to Simon but he begged me to keep it a secret because it would make JJ happy if he could surprise me. I promised to Josh that I would keep it a secret and JJ still doesn't know that I know we are going to Canada. Me and JJ were sat on the chairs in the terminal when a few fans came up to us and started asking for photos and autographs which was a good way to pass the time but JJ didn't look like he was having that much fun. I was though because I loved meeting fans and really enjoyed making people happy by taking photos and signing things for people. Once we finished meeting fans the terminal gates opened and me and JJ gave the workers at the entrance to the tubebwalk way thing to the plane our paper work and passports so they could check it and let us on. We got the paperwork back and our passports back and we walked down the long spiraling tube into the plane. I loved plane journeys because on the other side of the travel there was a new exiting place to explore or an old but just as exciting place.
Me and JJ sat down on the plane in our seats e1 and e2. We had a stranger sat next to us and he had his wife and kids on the other row of e seats next to him. I could tell JJ was quite mad at this because one of them was garuanteed to cry because it looked about 2 years old. I knew that if it did cry JJ would probably punch one of the parents and tell them to make the baby fucking shut up. This was just typical JJ, gets angry or annoyed at all the little things.

Turns out throughout the whole plane ride the baby was asleep and didn't wake up at all, it was just the other kids that were annoying because they were screaming a but and laughing really loudly. A flight attendant had to come down to our row and ask the kids to be quiet.

JJ's pov

I fucking hate kids, if one of this kids that belonged to the man next to me was to cry or something bad like that I would have probably threw it down the aisle. This holiday was for me and Vikk to relax and because Simon and Josh wejt on holiday so I didn't want to be in the house with just Vikk because I swear that place is haunted or something.

We had landed in Canada and I gift Vikk to try and guess where we were without looking at all the big signs. Ofcorse he got it, he's really smart and good at geography. I took him to our coach that was going to take us to our hotel. We gave our suitcases that we collected from inside the airport to the man driving the coach who then put them in a compartment under the coach with all the other suitcases. Me and Vikk then jumped on the coach and sat at 2 available seats.
Once everyone that was coming got on the coach the driver closed the doors and went to his seat and drove off trying not to run anyone over in the process. It was a short drive to our hotel because I picked the one closes to the airport but the hotel was by far the best looking. It also had the best view.

We hopped of the coach and the driver opened up the luggage compartment and we got out our suitcases, we then said goodbye to him and entered the main reception to the hotel. We went straight to the front desk to get the keys to our room so we could get rid of our things and go to the pool, its was so hit right now that we needed the pool. It was supposed to rain later so I wanted to get in the pool and have as much fun as possible before it rains.
There was no one at the front desk so we rang the bell and a short woman with long brown hair walked out from a room behind the desk. She asked for our names and then gave us the key to room 199. She said we had to go up to the second floor in the elevator or walk up the stairs then go to the middle of the corridor and tryn right then go to the end and our room is on the left. She made it more complicated than it needed to be.

We decided to walk up to our room which was a big mistake because it took ages and it was very tiring. We unlocked the door to our room and dragged everything inside. We dropped it all on the floor and flopped on the bed. I couldn't be bothered to do anything else right now accept eat food cause I was hungry and we didn't have our food at the airport because we were 20 minutes late and the coach was already waiting for us.
I told Vikk that I was really hungry and needed to get dinner and he said he was hungry too so we took the lift back down and went to the restaurant were we could eat anything we liked because the holiday was all inclusive.

After our food we went back uo to the room and put on swimming shorts and went in the pool because it was still light. We tried to find a pool that was peacful and had no kids running around it.
We eventually found one round the back of the hotel and there was no one there so we got in and swam about for a bit but got bored so we leaned against one of the sides and started to chat about things on YouTube and new video ideas. I then started to talk about relationships because I had the ring to give to him. I then asked him if he would ever want to get married  and he said he would like to one day so I then dragged my towel a bit closer to the pool sit and got the ring that I managed to bring down without getting caught.
"I have something to give to you," I told him.
"What is it," he asked.

I handed him the small, blue box and he opened it. He picked up the ring and admired it for a bit until he found the message. He read it out loud
"Vikk I promise it will happen one day, what's that supposed to mean?" He asked.
"You will have to wait and see," I replied.